Thread: OBE encounters

Question OBE encounters

Hello all,

It's sure has been a long while since I last came here, life distractions.Hope all are well.

I have a couple of questions to put out there if perhaps someone has had a similar experience
    or can share some insight I might of missed on the bellow experiences which still allude me.

Quite a few encounters would be from an OBE experience whereby once you are seen by the inhabitants they seem to be worried
    by how you look or what you are.
    In turn they sound the alarm so to speak. and others come and try to remove you or catch you.

Not sure if this is a test perhaps? or some type of police in certain realms.
    (Monroe mentioned something similar in one of his books not sure if it was the last or 2nd last whereby he was injected with a black ink so the local people would know if he came back and they would try to remove him from what I recall)

When I go invisible this doesn't seem to happen though.

The other similar experiences seem to do with lesson / training from what I can tell of some kind as when you are put against opponents in a small area.
    (I was once told I need more control when I was fed up of the same type of experiences) The former mentioned experiences I'm at a lost with though..

Final question:

If you encounter an entity which has unspeakable power emanating which makes you gasp in awe, yet didn't notice love nor hate
    because of its power what could such a thing be? It's description could bias perhaps, it was large, slow moving, and seemed to hear thoughts
    a single eye with triangles around it.

Any insight would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Ciao

Zethor

Blog Entries

Re: OBE encounters

Howdy Zethor.
    Quite a few encounters would be from an OBE experience whereby once you are seen by the inhabitants they seem to be worried
    by how you look or what you are.
    In turn they sound the alarm so to speak. and others come and try to remove you or catch you.

Not sure if this is a test perhaps? or some type of police in certain realms.
    (Monroe mentioned something similar in one of his books not sure if it was the last or 2nd last whereby he was injected with a black ink so the local people would know if he came back and they would try to remove him from what I recall)
    When I go invisible this doesn't seem to happen though.

My best guess would be that you're being taught to use invisibility, or to learn how to communicate with astral entities.

If you encounter an entity which has unspeakable power emanating which makes you gasp in awe, yet didn't notice love nor hate
    because of its power what could such a thing be? It's description could bias perhaps, it was large, slow moving, and seemed to hear thoughts
    a single eye with triangles around it.
    I would interpret it as a higher or cosmic entity, who is all-knowing, which would indicate it has no concept of limitation- love and hate being emotions in this case, something that has to do with existing in a physical world. The triangle is an interesting figure, which symbolizes the threefold existence (body, mind and spirit), and has been used to describe divinity manifested.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CFtraveler,

Much appreciate your feedback.

Always helps to see other peoples view points to get a better understanding of things that
    often elude us.

Curious if you heard of not being overall accepted or wanted in certain realities ?

Zethor

Blog Entries

Not exactly, but I have encountered physical barriers or guardian entities that denied me crossing over to a different level or throughway from where I was before. I interpret this as not being quite ready for it, for whatever reason.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Yeah I've been removed from classes, plays, lectures, fields,hospitals, woodland areas where I'd just be wandering around.
    I dont take it personal...figure they know best. Once I was told at a lecture on the history of Japanese society (no kidding) I was invited by someone and then a few minutes after taking my seat in the audience a somewhat older womans voice popped in to my head to tell me "Im sorry but this isnt meant for you to hear". Been told flat out "not to come back". Got bitched at for altering the surroundings in a gym. ect... They dont like those who cant keep there Mouths shut. That is your mind. They dont want to hear the inain chatter we keep in our heads over here but blab out loud over there. hehehe. Keep your mind shut!! lol . And emotions heavily in check, they wash onto others .
    Its also been my experience that they can see attachment points on your body over there, the ugly way stresses of the physical plane effect your appearance as well. Ive been told I looked old during stressful times and youthfull others.
    Things that they no longer contend with upsets them seeing it upon you. Ive also been helped Many many times so.... go figure.
    "Unspeakable power" is relative. It may be powerful to You and almost certainly all of us here on the physical but to a "larger" spirit it wouldnt be presented with quite the level of symbolism. Higher level spirits are presented as simply larger people to me, 7 or 8 feet tall and strength is illustrated (as best I can gather) by girth. The lack of development is illustrated by smallness, energy level by being thin.
    Perhaps the eye triangle symbolism is a reference to the Anja or Third eye chakra and this creatures ability to see into with depth. Note the colors around it, bright lights ect.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Hi Osiris,

Appreciate your comments.

Just curious when you have been removed for such area's is it the locals that remove you?
    To be honest I just mainly wonder around never really been told or asked to leave.

Been in some places where the locals notice me later on and either try to trap me, remove me? using words on a paper and burning it close to my feet..

Another time attacked by 3 bald headed sorcerer type looking people throwing red orbs, happened after I started talking to a local that reckons he taught OBE mastery to other people..he wanted to defend me
    however I went forward to defend both of us since I may of caused the issue talking to him.

Most of the time I can talk to the locals, other times they look afraid to see me and call others in.
    I guess is the situation was reversed and someone came to our plane we might be afraid also if we look different to them.

There are some which are staged from what I can tell since it always start's with me transported somewhere to fight a group of attackers,
    Which I was getting rather annoyed at so one time spoke out loud, then a couple of people appeared before me and said you need to learn control
    most teachers keep doing this till you learn.
    So I figured ok those arena type battles are training / tests of sorts.

It was at that point after completing that test / training I flu off on an angle up and in my mind I wanted to see how far I
    could go to explore further than I had.

At that point is where I reached a place that was all dark, and I "was stuck" like in a spiders web so to speak..then that is when I saw something that was the size
    of a planet from what I could tell, a round shape planet looking creature with one single big eye with red triangles around it.

It was radiating something so powerful which I never felt before and I was in awe it was almost blinding like but without seeing it.

Thanks for sharing, always great to hear others stories to see other view points to better understand these things we all go through.

Zethor

I dont know weather there locals or not but yes usually someone that seems a cut above the rest in awareness, if you know what I mean, that do the sending off business. Usually just right back to my waking body. Seldom the location, that usually comes with warnings that your not tolerating the place/atmosphere well. I used to get the fighting thing alot but it has worn away like so many things there and here do. grats on the experiences.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Hi Osiris,

Thanks for sharing appreciate you sharing some personal experiences.

At times one can easily wonder if its all is made up by the mind when we can't prove it, but when others share similar experiences there
    must be some truth in it all.

After these discussions I believe I might of been given a clue during an OBE last night but then it also opens up even more questions.