Okay, well I'm laying in bed at 11 trying to get to sleep because I need to get to work tommorow. I wake up at around four and decide offhandedly to play an online game which I do for an hour and then go back to sleep. Then, I became aware that I was on my side and start doing the ROPE method for no apparent reason, or if there was one I can't remember and then just rolling out of my body. Now, then I had what is very similar to what people describe a RTP as...The only problem, is that sometime through this it lapsed and it was very clear I was dreaming. I knew I was dreaming, but didn't become lucid, and yet I wasn't accepting randomness like in normal nonlucid dreams. The whole experience was recounted like a dream, but I remember vividly the feel. This brings up a few questions, besides the obvious which is how to tell if I really projected.

1) Is it possible to go from an OBE to a dream without a significant or willing transition?

2) Is it possible to have a semi-lucid dream and if so, why didn't I become lucid with that much awareness of my situation?

3) Will I remember all projections like a dream? That would....suck.

Anyway, sorry if these have been asked and answered, please respond.

~Sam