Thread: Has anyone tried cord-cutting meditation?

Has anyone tried cord-cutting meditation?

Has anyone here tried a cord cutting meditation? What are the benefits of doing this? And,is there any downsides to it?

Blog Entries

Re: Has anyone tried cord-cutting meditation?

Yes. It cuts/breaks energetic bonds that have formed, some of which may be draining, troublesome, etc., or even when it's someone you care for but there's just static or bad patterns happening.

There's no downside other than caution, because with some people, when you cut cords, they react very badly. I've had experiences with people lashing out energetically, and also emotionally and occasionally physically. Good idea to be aware of this possibility and have protections (psychic shielding, for example) in place before you cut.

I routinely cut ties to EVERYONE, including my immediate family, because it's extremely easy to re-establish any bonds you want to keep, and sometimes cutting cords will break stalemates and bad patterns and so on. So long as it's done lovingly and peacefully, it's fine. Just be careful not to re-establish ties to people you do not want to engage with. As I said, it's extremely easy to re-establish.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I have. It's been helpful, but I found that the blue room meditation worked even better for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Yes. It cuts/breaks energetic bonds that have formed, some of which may be draining, troublesome, etc., or even when it's someone you care for but there's just static or bad patterns happening.

There's no downside other than caution, because with some people, when you cut cords, they react very badly. I've had experiences with people lashing out energetically, and also emotionally and occasionally physically. Good idea to be aware of this possibility and have protections (psychic shielding, for example) in place before you cut.

I routinely cut ties to EVERYONE, including my immediate family, because it's extremely easy to re-establish any bonds you want to keep, and sometimes cutting cords will break stalemates and bad patterns and so on. So long as it's done lovingly and peacefully, it's fine. Just be careful not to re-establish ties to people you do not want to engage with. As I said, it's extremely easy to re-establish.

Wow. This is really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I have. It's been helpful, but I found that the blue room meditation worked even better for me.
    i'll have to google that. Never heard of it. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post

I just googled it. It seems to get a lot of great review. This technique seems to resonate with me a little more then cord cutting for some reason so I think I will try this.

Blog Entries

Let us know how the Blue Room works out for you. I've tried it (on CFT's recommendation) and I like it, but it didn't have the same kind of impact for me as the cord-cutting. It's always very individualistic, I've found.

But do let us know, I'm interested to hear about it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Let us know how the Blue Room works out for you. I've tried it (on CFT's recommendation) and I like it, but it didn't have the same kind of impact for me as the cord-cutting. It's always very individualistic, I've found.

But do let us know, I'm interested to hear about it.
    I tried a cord cutting and it didn't feel like it did anything. In the visualization,I found myself in a white dress like a wedding dress,and the girl I am trying to cut cords with also in a white wedding dress. I am going to try the blue room next.