Thread: Exit Symptoms Transition Help

1. Exit Symptoms Transition Help

Hey everyone. Thanks for all the advice so far, helping me out a lot.

I am on Day 65, been experimenting with different positions, techniques, to see which ones are helping me produce the best results. As of right now, I am lying on my bed (on the opposite side of where I normally sleep), on my back (usually sleep on my stomach), with pillows propping me up and a pillow support underneath my feet (recreating a recliner feeling). I relax pretty deeply, despite hearing outside traffic and such. It happens pretty common where I would start messing with exit techniques, and every once in awhile, I will start getting the symptoms (heart center racing, some vibrations, heavy face pressure, strobing), putting the focus on my third eye for the trance, I will keep with that focus, but then I will feel the symptoms start to dissipate (with no astral vision). I know one is supposed to hear things like astral noise, a distinct "click", a buzzing away, etc., but I seem to get to exit symptoms point, and still focus on the exit, but then start to dissipate.

I've read replies about how people in that state have actually projected, but I think I keep expecting "visually" being out of body, seeing the astral sight and such. I don't feel like I'm moving at all, it's just that the symptoms start coming, I focus on it, trying to be detached as possible, just having that playful experimenting mode, and then it would dissipate. Granted, I am naturally excited (who wouldn't be) but it seems as though I am like a kid trying to learn how to ride a bike, and I can make it 3-4 full rotations and then lose balance.

Any advice would be great for future sessions! Thanks!!

Blog Entries

Re: Exit Symptoms Transition Help

I would say, stop trying to focus on the symptoms you get, and when they come (whichever they are, they don't have to be visual) try to relax even more, and start doing some sort of energy body loosening technique, until they either get stronger or go away at all. If they go away, do an exit technique. If nothing happens after a while of doing this, get up off the bed, and see what happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Exit Symptoms Transition Help

Appreciate it Thank you!