Hi IA,

Well it sounds like you are making good progress so far with this practice, and it still only early days. And yes one can get third eye pulsations and vibrations after the meditation session. Interesting that you mention the tongue going up to the roof of your mouth! I have actually been practicing this myself of late and am making progress with how far my tongue can reach. The yogi's refer to this as kechari mudra, and in its advances stages, consider it the king of all mudras. It is meant to help channel energy to the third eye, and it can happen spontaneously in yoga, and also be practiced intentionally. Robert Bruce considers the tongue going to the roof of the mouth, and moving one's eyes to the center of their eyebrows (referred to by yogi's as the shambhavi mudra) as two key energetic switches in the head, that can also be used to boost power to the vibrational state if one is attempting projection. I'm glad to hear you are regaining your hunger for meditation! I will be interested to hear how you get on with this, and I will be sure to update this thread with any of my own personal developments.

All the best

Samwise