Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Awakening the Third Eye (Meditation)

Re: Awakening the Third Eye (Meditation)

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise View Post
    Hi IA,

The meditation journal sounds like a great idea. That pain sounds unusual, where abouts was it, at the base of your spine or elsewhere? And did it seem like a muscle strain, or something else? It is not unusual to get a few aches and pains at times during meditation, especially when sitting for extended periods or when new to it. It may be that your body just needs to adjust a bit to the posture, although I'm guessing it was pretty uncomfortable if you had to stop meditating. I hope you find relief from it and it doesn't get in the way of your practice.
    Hi Samwise,

No it was not muscle, it felt like energy pathway?? if there is that kind of thing?? It was where the snake is sleeping

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

2. Re: Awakening the Third Eye (Meditation)

Hi IA,

Ah so maybe at the base of your spine?? I have heard that working on one's third eye/ajna chakra area can act to pull kundalini or prana upwards and be a kundalini stimulator. I guess my advice would be to take things gradually and slowly, and mind your mileage, and if you are feeling uncomfortable at any point it would probably be good to stop meditating and pick it up at a later time.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise View Post
    Hi IA,

Ah so maybe at the base of your spine?? I have heard that working on one's third eye/ajna chakra area can act to pull kundalini or prana upwards and be a kundalini stimulator. I guess my advice would be to take things gradually and slowly, and mind your mileage, and if you are feeling uncomfortable at any point it would probably be good to stop meditating and pick it up at a later time.

Yes, Samwise that feels/sounds right...this pain in the base of spine come after I had the energy tongue rise...so ...I feel I have to take it easy...and stop if pain occures.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Sorry to hear of the death of Samuel Sagan MD. He apparantly died last September.
    Born in 1957 he was far too young to die but was described as 'dying peacefully whilst meditating'.
    Now that's the way to go.
    One of his books he wrote was titled DEATH the Great Journey. Here's someone who probably knew exactly what to do when the time came,
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Yes, I am too very sorry to hear of Samuel Sagens departing.....he did get the best way to go...dying peacefully whilst meditating. Rest in peace, and thank you for your meditating advices about the throat friction...it is powerful.
    Thank you Susan for telling this.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce