Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: IA´s meditation journal

Re: IA´s meditation journal

Today practis was interesting....my attention was divided between the consious and unconsious...the consious part noticing the unconsious to be worried...I had to start to see what the worry was...and it was when in the third eye there was not the usual movment...it was more still and not so much happening as usual...so I had to tell the worrying part to relax...just relax...and I must say that this meditation round was to help the worrying part to relax and stop worrying...so ...when I did be more relaxed then there was more things happening in a new but still in a heavy and slow mode...interesting ....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Today I felt pain in both groins and over the blatter and the nether part of the abdome....pulsing on the back on the heart hight...the whole room lightened up few times like the sun came into the room?
    I lost awareness few times during the guided meditation...like when feeling the body parts..I hear him say...the left ear...so I did not hear him say...top of the head....more vibration sensation over all...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis was hard, I fell to sleep over and over again?? In one part I did feel warmth upper part of my back, it broak nearly to sweatt??...In sitting position I had hard to keep my back straight, it felt like too weak and I stuggled to keep it streight, this has never happened before??..fell to sleep also in sitting position??...
    Last edited by IA56; 21st June 2016 at 07:06 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

June 20 - Summer Solstice/Full Moon
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    June 20 - Summer Solstice/Full Moon
    Oh! Thank´s Tim.
    So you think that has that big inpact??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Perhaps so. First time in 70 years where the full moon and Solstice have coincided.

spiritual-significance-june-solstice-2016.jpg

Harmonious coming together of masculine & feminine energies ... that per-force call to us toward our own harmony as both individual & group.

Energies shape ... even re-shape ... the contours of our conscious ... even sub-conscious ... ter-rain ... even terra-in.

titus1.jpg

Titus Was Born - http://youtu.be/2sL1f9Q25sM

HandsCuppingWater-495x371.jpg

Providence River
    2016-06-21 10.27.13.jpg
    06/20/2016
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st June 2016 at 04:21 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Perhaps so. First time in 70 years where the full moon and Solstice have coincided.

Harmonious coming together of masculine & feminine energies ... that per-force call to us toward our own harmony as both individual & group.

Energies shape ... even re-shape ... the contours of our conscious ... even sub-conscious ... ter-rain.

Titus Was Born - http://youtu.be/2sL1f9Q25sM

Providence River

06/20/2016
    That´s Amazing!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis I felt much better in my body, the tiredness what I felt yesterday is gone...I felt pain in my lower abdome and hips, left knee and wrists...back of my back in hight of the heart, back of my head....felt swollen behind my nose but suddenly a cool breeze of breath toke the swollen away and it felt like it opened up and started to make a pathway up to the third eye?..it felt much more open and clearer to breath....I felt that my breath more clear to come from the right nostrile?? it crossed from the left side to the right nostrile.......much pulsing sensation and colored patterns in the third eye ...I feel refreched....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis there was more vibrations and light then before, several times it felt like the sun came into the room, it s gloomy weather out so I coudn´t be from the outside sun so to say what brightened the room, it came from above though....pain in my both groins and over the blatter and the nether part of the abdome...much preassure over the third eye ...I felt lighter in my body...now after the end of the meditation I feel more awake....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis was hard, I do the both links, strarting where you lie down first, the pain in my lower back become so hard that I was nearly to stop the practis but I did some round massaging movement where I rub the lower back to the bed, and it did help a bit, so I could continue the practis....there where more movment on the forhead and on top of the head, like a pressure, but also a spreading opening feeling...I felt also in the left nostrile something I just can´t express, but different then before....more tingeling feeling on the right leg what is not so common, so something is starting to deepen and like spread to the whole body....feel positive and this make it easy to continue....I do the both links...for a longer time before I start to practis by my self...the guiding makes me to make this practis to a rotine so I after a while will make it by myself.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast