Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: IA´s meditation journal

Re: IA´s meditation journal

Todays practis went well...much purple light on the 3 eye ...over all good...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis went well..Purple and Bright light on the 3 eye.....did loose concentration when a thought came through that I shall do this guided meditation until the 12 july and then try without gudance...so that I will do...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis I felt pain in my lungs on the right side and right foot and hip and weist...Saw purple light and bright spots of light in the 3 eye....I was relaxed and could keep my focus ..no disturbing thoughts this time

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis I felt pain in the right lung tip it lookd like black and heavy??..Vibration on the right leg it is rare for mer to feel anything on the right side, so I feel hopeful to some healing have occured.
    Feel vey tired...Saw purple light,..yellow and bright light in the 3 eye....felt awakened fear what is new to me in awakened state...hm??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Today I started without guidance the meditation...Why do I not feel any pain at all...much more colored and bright light in the 3 eye...I did sit for1 hour...Why is it so big difference now??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, I'm curious.
    Today you didn't use the guidance but were you still using the throat friction?
    Also, did you previously have pain in body whilst meditation before starting to practice the Samuel Sagan method?
    The increase in colour with the third eye you mention- has it improved from your days of meditation before trying his way?
    I have no answers for you I'm just wondering.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA, I'm curious.
    Today you didn't use the guidance but were you still using the throat friction?
    Also, did you previously have pain in body whilst meditation before starting to practice the Samuel Sagan method?
    The increase in colour with the third eye you mention- has it improved from your days of meditation before trying his way?
    I have no answers for you I'm just wondering.
    Hi Susan,
    Yes I use the throat friction on and off as the Samuel Sagen do guide ...I have body pain all the time, I am not painless at all, but it did pin point places when I used the gudance..and did not pin point
    places without the gudance, but I still have pain but not that clearly....
    I did loose much of my 3 eye movements when I did get the thyroid gland removet and stress...then Samwise came with the link and I did do the throat friction meditation and all did come back...but after a while I did like go backwards again....and started to have pain as I have decribed...Samwise told me to stop for a while the meditation and I did make a 3 months break...and as I have make notes after that what happened....and then as I wrote I got a thought wery clearly to stop the guidance at 12 july then I have done it 1 month...and I will now do without the guidance for a month and then start the guidance again....I have hade so much more movement in my 3 eye ,,it does fluctuate back and forth....
    I do have a hunch what is going on...but I will not revele it yet...but I will in time tell when I have more proof what I am suspecting.
    Thank you for your questions it is a very good help, thank you..

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Todays practis was strange first the light what was shining over me was so bright that if there where a possibillity to put on sun glasses over the 3 eye I would have done it ..then I noticed my physical eye moving from side to side yet my 3 eye seeing was steady and right forward??
    Now so strong thoughts started to invade me that I had to stop the meditation after 45 min.....The thoughts what did be so strong started first with the light coming from the left side very clear...and the right side was dark...now I remembered for several years ago I was a member over a Swedish Community...where the "leader" told me that only he can take me to the enlightement....and when I left his comminity he was blocking the right side so to speak,...and after this the right side went dark...He had told that the light must always come from the right side....so here I now see one of my blockagets....hmm....he have frightened me more than I have wanted to admit....oh well...now I can start to work consiously now when I can admit what it did cause in me....thank you Susan that you did ask the questions what went deep to help me...
    I am curious to se where this is going...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, do you remember this short dream you had.

Only thing I remember from my dreams is that I had a massive nouse bleed...very dark blood came from the right nostrile more lighter red blood from the left nostrile.....my mother said....this must to be stopped.....

Light red blood could be healthy but the right side that had the dark red blood suggested unhealthy ....lack of oxygen....oxygen not getting through .....blockage... Needed to be fixed....?
    Could the dream have been related to this?
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA, do you remember this short dream you had.

Only thing I remember from my dreams is that I had a massive nouse bleed...very dark blood came from the right nostrile more lighter red blood from the left nostrile.....my mother said....this must to be stopped.....

Light red blood could be healthy but the right side that had the dark red blood suggested unhealthy ....lack of oxygen....oxygen not getting through .....blockage... Needed to be fixed....?
    Could the dream have been related to this?
    Thank you Susan, Yes it seam to be related to that man who did like curse me for leaving his gudance, like it is related to the abuser from 1980-81..he also like cursed me for leaving him...so I can tell in this life-time there is one more man so...like in 1980...2003....and 2008...these 3 men have said I will not make it by my own...So ...maybe they are still feeling grouch against me??...or then it is me feeling fear still and not really trustig my own strength...still...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast