Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Over-condensing the Light

Over-condensing the Light

So, I always found curious why while working with Astral Light it is recommended to take what you want from it and then expel it from your body. It really leads to the question: What would happen if you keep the Astral Light in your body.

So, I am running a week long test now to figure it out and to have faster results I am actual trying to make the light in my body as dense as possible (to the consistency of milk).

I have already finished the first session and I have to say, I feel heavy. The initial numbness common for meditation went away very fast and now I feel like having a way better awareness of my body.

Blog Entries

Re: Over-condensing the Light

According to Robert, leaving 'extra' light in your body attracts negative entities. This is why he recommends to push the light out to form a protective shell around your body, instead of 'in'. I can't tell you where or even when he said this, it was a long time ago I heard/read him say so.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I agree with CFT's reassertion of Robert's words...to whatever time recalled.

hands001.jpg

Often...what we speak of as "doing", is to within our ignorance (even arrogance) of What we Being...All-Ready are, as THAT Doing done THAT our Being IS at All Pre-Dis-Posed to as We are from Our Being...JUST...Do. Whole

2016-03-14 14.01.50.jpg

God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

There is Bright Reason to in the Heat of the Day...Seek Re-Lease of the Shade. G-Lori-Ous

The Hand being quicker than the Eye...In-Dicates to Us that light as it were moves not at all...is unmoving Stillness; that is to within the still Body to within the stillness...still; that pushing and/or pulling (motion)...is carried through-out from Re-Pose to Re-Pose...THAT all Motions may Be Bodily Carried at All. Aye Aye or Nay Nay ~ En-Gatherance The Commit-Ti, where ee=i..."My yoke is light"...

Thusly IS, "Be Still (et)and know THAT I Am God."...Thunderously Within Re-Sounding (Aye) Through-Out Re-Sounding Within What Other-Wise Without (Aye) at All...You (Nay Nay) Ain'T.

Fore Up-On Sound Re-Ah-Son-Ate...Light Sym-Path-et-ic Came...That Song Eruptive Spake...That Within to Within Ani-Mate Em-Path-et-ic Dances @ All. ♡He-ART-Thou♡ ~ Av

To A Baby's Cry! - http://youtu.be/YcLm-W__KT4
    Last edited by Timothy; 14th March 2016 at 07:15 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Day 2

Yesterday was a very interesting day. Generally I have felt more centered but also more alive. The original feeling of heaviness I have mentioned in the last post went away after a couple of hours. It is also interesting that I couldn't felt asleep till 2 am yet I was able to get up at 6 am without any problem. Just to mention why it is interesting: I usually need about 7 - 9 hours of sleep, that can be reduced to 4 - 5 hours if I manage to do all my meditations during the day and before the sleep, but yesterday I did only the morning meditation yet the effect was stronger than usually.

Peer review
    I have to say I am also happy I have announced this project publicly because I got a lot of interesting information about what normally happy during over-condensing. On one forum it was mentioned that this practice can attract negative entities which makes a lot of sense as I believe the circle casting works in a similar manner. On another forum I got the information that by over-condensing the astral light I will create vital force, which for me, as a mesmerist, also makes a lot of sense, but the most important message came from Regardie's quote.

Something wrong with Eastern practices
    According to I. Regardie's description of Middle Pillar Ritual, this practice can be dangerous for people who didn't work their way through soul mirrors and also for people coming from eastern practices. This part was crucial! For those of you frequently checking Occult Resource you might know they shared an article about chakras. In this article a person who knows Sanskrit really well said that the modern (and especially western) take on chakras is inherently wrong. I really recommend to read the article but anyway, one of the things the author mentioned was that e.g. the current setup of elemental bijas for chakras is dangerous as e.g. for the heart chakra you use bija manta YAM, mantra for the Air element. This can lead to social and emotional problems and he also recommended to use the Earth bija mantra from time to time to "ground" the heart.

Anyway, in that chakra related article it was also said that chakra system wasn't made as anything pre-existing but it was actually intended as a template to create your own energy body (and there also are different chakra templates with different sets of chakras). This project is actually my own experiment in re-designing the energy body and if this project goes well, I will do some permanent changes and maybe I will also post method I am using.

Second session
    So, I have finished second session before I started writing this article and I feel pretty similar to yesterday, bit hot and heavy. I should be able to do another session this evening so more information should come after that.

Blog Entries

Do you have a link to the article? I do the MPR ocassionally, but not strictly as it's supposed to be. I find it protective and always leaves me feeling good.

Blog Entries

Thank you. Here is the entire article: http://www.tantrikstudies.org/blog/2...on-the-chakras

Awesome, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Thank you. Here is the entire article: http://www.tantrikstudies.org/blog/2...on-the-chakras

Awesome, btw.
    Tis in Deed, PreEm-i-nent/PreDis-Positional Awesomeness
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Day 3

So, a little tiredness appeared yesterday in the evening, yet I was still able to wake up this morning (once again sooner than usually).

Today some sort of tiredness also appeared after an hour long meeting but I managed to get rid of it with a very quick invocation of astral light. It leads to the question whether Astral light started getting absorbed faster by my body or whether there is some sort of "leak" that was either unnoticeable before or developed recently.

Either way, this is the third day of the experiment and also first day I also did the evening session. During this session I have noticed another effect, despite the fact that my thoughts flow as usually, I can now easily sort through them and switch between them without any loss of concentration. This easiness is similar to what I usually experience during days without sleep, except in the sleepless days it is usually caused by naturally minimized thinking patterns. Maybe the feeling of being centered I have mentioned during the first day of the experiment is actually caused by this added clarity.

Water dilemma
    This is based on another forum I do frequent. One user responded to this project with an interesting point. Water, while being vital, can be lethal when overdosed, while I am thinking of the possibility side effect of "overdosing" on Astral Light, one possibility that strikes me is increased aging, unfortunately that is something I won't be able to tell just during 1 week experiment, but it should be considered before doing permanent changes to the energy body.

Enhanced routine
    I have decided that since day 4 I will make the routine a little bit more dynamic. Morning and evening session will stay in the practice as it is, but I am also going to add a conscious astral light invocation to the day for any possible spare time to really get sublimed in this project as much as possible. This should make any side effects more probable to appear during this project but it will also give me a more proper taste of its benefits.

Quick note in the night
    So, the sweet wife of mine has blocked her back and I had to fix it, during that I have noticed my physical strength got a noticeable boost, that is interesting.

Day 4
    I am not sure why but I felt pretty cold before falling asleep yesterday, fortunately a quick invocation of Astral Light solved the problem, it's weird to see how fast you can actually change your body temperature by such a simple method.

Anyway, I have noticed that my daily consumption of water went down to about half a liter. 2 liters per day is a recommended intake so I will have to work on that one. Generally it is not a good idea to drink less during this experiment as the data could become inaccurate due this.