Thread: Healing my jaw

Question Healing my jaw

Hi everyone,

I am new on this forum and I think it is awesome that we can ask each other here for healing.
    What I have been wondering for years is if my jaw can be healed energetically. The right side of my jaw doesn't fit smoothly and it clicks when I talk and eat, which really annoying.
    Can this be healed? and if so, can anyone help me with that? I hope so, because I don't want to get surgery for this.

Thank you so so much.
    I love you all!

Blessings from Inge

Re: Healing my jaw

Probably a good dental exam plus a mold of your teeth/bite, to determine a bite guard that would over a short time realign your out of aligned jaw. Lay-Advice

I've had to do that myself a few years back, as my jaw had become mis-aligned...wherein my misaligning teeth were hitting wrong to the destructive crushing of my molars. A bite guard especially designed to offset the misaligning jaw back to its correct placement...did the trick in just a few months. Rehabilitation

We just do not have the conscious awareness to realign such that is unnaturally and destructively out of wack. Even the very best doc understands when there is a needfull answer through yet another doc. Uncommon Common Sense

And...if you find yourself with your chin resting in either hand fully planted upon one elbow shoving up from your table...waalaa...why your jaw became misaligned through your own one sided shoving about. Prevention
    Last edited by Timothy; 16th March 2016 at 01:04 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Everything in this world is a form of energy too - modern medicine included. Magic is also mundane.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Everything in this world is a form of energy too - modern medicine included. Magic is also mundane.
    Well one thing is for sure, what you alone can do for you...is not mundane. For what it's worth... I am my most important answer that I've hard-learned along the way. You're welcome.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce