Just thought this was odd and was wondering if any of you have the same thing happen. I haven't try to consciously project for a long time, but every now and then I'll have a thought in my bed before sleeping that tells me "Hum, it's been a while I haven't had an OOBE". Sure enough, when I go sleep I end up projecting.

It happened tonight and it was a pretty intense projection. I had rarely been THAT conscious and had that much control over the experience. I find it weird that that happens just by thinking about it, because I didn't actually want to project. I remember thinking that I wanted a good, calm night of sleep so I was hoping it didn't happen and it did.

For some reason, I often try to stop the experience when I feel it's happening, but then I end up giving in to it. I think part or it is fear, because at the beginning everything can be a bit scary. Over time though, I feel less and less fear which I guess is a good thing.

So what are your thoughts? Can simply THINKINH about astral projection make you project, in your experience?