Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Soul mate or female side ?

guideforce Guest
    http://www.united-light-workers.com

go to the links on this site and it will show you some channelings from Mary that describe this.

Go to the Ascended masters link

guideforce Guest
    Also we have many soul mates and it has different meaning. Not all of us a centred to just one soul mate. Most are from our past lives.

For eg. Love soul mate (for some there are many but most end up being the latter friendship)
    friendship soulmate
    family soul mate
    etc....

what you dreamt about was your ideal woman. Someone who shares your characteristics. The reason her face was blocked out was because you have not thought up of your ideal woman as a whole. You plan on that for a mysterious suprise. If you were to know what she looked like then it wouldnt be fun. Because you are searching. You want them to resemble you in away. This is the bestfriend part of soul mate. I can go on and on but you will figure out what i mean.

oath Guest
    Hello guide force, welcome to the forums btw , I am interested in hearing more what you say and some of the things I partially agree with, but was wondering if you could perhaps provide some reason and logic regarding that?

LightMan Guest
    RE: Guideforce

Thanks for the link !

Quote Originally Posted by guideforce
    For eg. Love soul mate (for some there are many but most end up being the latter friendship)
    friendship soulmate
    family soul mate
    etc....
    I remembered coming across something along those lines on the Internet some months back, but I'm a little foggy on the specifics.

what you dreamt about was your ideal woman. Someone who shares your characteristics. The reason her face was blocked out was because you have not thought up of your ideal woman as a whole. You plan on that for a mysterious suprise. If you were to know what she looked like then it wouldnt be fun. Because you are searching. You want them to resemble you in away. This is the bestfriend part of soul mate. I can go on and on but you will figure out what i mean.
    Thankyou for your insight. Its a good explanation as to why her face was hidden. I like suprises so I guess that strikes a chord with me . I think the searching part is a good build up to finding someone and makes you appreciate that person more. I think that when things come into your life too easily its hard to appreciate them at best.

guideforce Guest
    Since i have started to believe in past lifes i usually relate soul mates to that aspect of it. We might feel so strongly about someone but we cannot differentiate why we feel that way and it could mean that these people were our parents, siblings, lovers, partner etc in past lives. You would really need to dig deep in order to find out why. Usually some people do past life regressions with a therapist to find this out. Then we might find out that maybe that person we strongly feel for can have best friend status feeling or lust/lover feeling etc. That's why soul mate is not always attached to one person. I prefer to call my partner my twin flame as thats a status that differentiates between the different categories of soulmates we attract.

I hope you find peace with your dream lightman and it will soon come into fruition.

LightMan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guideforce
    Since i have started to believe in past lifes

I hope you find peace with your dream lightman and it will soon come into fruition.
    I too have feelings about past lives and I find the subject interesting. The thing is I can't seem to decide on two choices of belief. The first belief is that this life is my first and that I am a new soul, but may reincarnate after this life. The other belief is that this life is one in a long chain of lives since God knows how long (I guess only he does right now ). I have these memories that go way back to what I could describe as the earliest times of my life and where either just dreams or actual memories of the afterlife.

Most of what I have recently been thinking about can be found here if anyone is interested:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/vie...?p=30914#30914

Blog Entries
    I know this doesn't seem to make sense, but the choices don't seem to be mutually exclusive. We tend to think in linear time, because our bodies live in time/space, but our spirits don't necessarily have to. If you consider yourself a multidimensional being having experiences in every possible form of existence out of time and space, and in time and space, then you don't have to choose but what you perceive. Our brains perceive linearly, but our spirits have possibly all the experience.
    Just a thought.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LightMan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I know this doesn't seem to make sense, but the choices don't seem to be mutually exclusive. We tend to think in linear time, because our bodies live in time/space, but our spirits don't necessarily have to. If you consider yourself a multidimensional being having experiences in every possible form of existence out of time and space, and in time and space, then you don't have to choose but what you perceive. Our brains perceive linearly, but our spirits have possibly all the experience.
    Just a thought.
    I do understand what you are saying here, I just find it hard to form an image of it in my mind.

Shirley Guest

twin flames? maybe not?

There's this guy i met a year ago who was totally overwhelmed by the things i made him feel. At the time, I didn't give him much credit, thought it was just a way to win me over. Now, a year later, we are good friends and I trust in him and know he's honest with me. Well, he still thinks I'm his soul mate. He has described me his feelings when around me and most of them appear on the regular "twin flame" sites. He says he never felt nothing like it before. He feels that he knows me, that I'm a mirror of him. He feels very strange around me. Now the weird part: Once in a while, when near me or talking to me through msn, he sees this weird shadows that can resemble animals of people that appear at some places or run very fast past him and desappear, and/or feels presences around him. It gives him chills up the spine. He says it only happens when I'm with him or talking through msn. A weird thing happened to me also. At a time, I was sitting in front of him and I just yawned a little. At that second, I saw this big flash of white light close to the back of his head. I don't think it was any kind of reflection. It was really big.
    So, he things it's all signs that I am in fact his soul mate or whatever.
    The thing is: I don't feel it in the same intensity he does and I'm not sure if those shadows are such a good sign.
    Any opinions? Thanks

Regarding the one sided nature of this experience:

'Spiritually advanced' people (souls) often induce effects on others merely by their presence. The magnitude varies not only on the relative 'experience' of each soul, but on the personal chemistry. So, even if you are not very advanced (from your point of view), you may just be exactly what the other person needs to help open them up.

Not to claim any grand advanced spiritual state, but my presence somehow causes hidden things to be unveiled. This is particularly intense for those trying to hide from themselves. On my side there is usually no effect, I'm just behaving in the way I always behave.

From what I can tell, many spiritual teachers experience their 'students' that way. The students have profound experiences just by being near the teacher while the teacher has only minor effects.

Even if one person feels 'completed' by an interaction, there is no guarantee that the other does.

----------------

If you read some of the 'first' metaphysical experiences, people are often quite taken and emotionally exuberant about them. This 'first awakening' is profound for them. However, for the more experienced person who already had that experience, reading it seems like no big deal, just another step along the way.

If by some chance you caused this 'first awakening', some of that exuberance is naturally directed your way.

The good news for you is that the over the top reaction fades with time (hopefully leaving a more balanced perspective).
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)