Thread: not sure if OBE? strange experience with physical partner laying by my side.

Question not sure if OBE? strange experience with physical partner laying by my side.

I had a very strange experience a couple of weeks ago, and I hope someone here can help me explain what happened.
    My boyfriend and I [drug reference removed, see guidelines] and after a couple of hours of being high we got tired and layed in bed to take a nap.

[Moderator note: While we understand why the reference was there, please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_drugrules These guidelines are part of the signup process. This is not a warning nor a censure, just a notification.]

We where spooning, fully clothed, when I began feeling ‘contractions’ in my stomach. He asked me what was happening, because he felt me twitch, but I couldn’t explain. The contractions suddenly turned into a full body orgasm? I turned my head back to look at him and he had his eyes wide open, and told me ‘I can feel it too’ with a huge smile on his face. This lasted for at least an hour.

I remember seeing/feeling this ‘beam’ of blue light inside of me, almost like a spinal cord of energy, every time I closed my eyes. I also remember checking at least twice if we where still fully clothed, because the 'sex' felt too real.
    Once we where sober again I talked to him about this, and he told me he also saw/felt a ‘beam of energy’ inside him. We both describe the experience as ‘feeling like our souls where having sex’, but don’t really know what it was.
    I don’t know if this is relevant information, but we met each other when we where very young (7 years old), have been best friends since we where teens, and have been dating for many years now. (we are both 25 y/o).

Is this some sort of OBE? I feel it doesn’t really fit into the category, but it’s the closest thing I’ve found.
    Any possible explanations are very appreciated!

Re: not sure if OBE? strange experience with physical partner laying by my side.

Ok so my shift ended and I talked with the person who had a similar experience (I know this professionally and out of work place too) - so I have implicit faith in them , i.e this person has no reason to lie.

Once a long time ago (many many years ago in fact ) we were swapping tales of paranormal experiences, this person and another were having a mutual chat , group chat , (there was only yahoo and MSN messenger back then no skype) were talking to a person who used to teach/talk about spirituality and occult matters.
    My friend can't recall what they were talking about , their teacher "did" something and my friend and the other person simultaneously "climaxed".It's noteworthy to mention here , all three of these people were in different countries and time zones.

I thought this could've been spontaneous orgasm (like how some men can reach orgasm by prostrate stimulation and no penile stimulation at all) , but my friend talked to the person who was a man , now a girl doesn't have much to show for an orgasm but men do (there was physical proof on his end) - presumably on his pants.

Can two people climax in alternate ways other then regular sexual intercourse? - yes that's a distinct possibility.
    Was it some kind of an OBE? - imo not.

Blog Entries

Re: not sure if OBE? strange experience with physical partner laying by my side.

I've seen this in literature. I believe it's described in the Ninja or the Miko, it's been a long time since I read them.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I also don't think it was an OBE, but the term was the best I could find to describe the experience.
    Thanks for your input!