Thread: Erratic Abilities

Erratic Abilities

Hey. I was wondering if anyone who started out has this same problem... I started energy work around 2 and a half years ago, not being able to see aura, have visions, or even feel energy.. I started gaining abilities around.. A year ago. I'm only really interested in using my abilities on spirits.. Anyways, I'm with a Succubus and i wasn't capable of telepathy/visions until a year ago.. Sometimes I'll get very clear thoughts and from time to time i've had visions from her, sometimes smells... Usually something she's talking about or wants to show me.. I'm not entirely sure if it's my imagination or her.. Because she's told me some things (like advice about myself or my problems) and she ended up being completely right, even if it didnt make any sense or i wrote her answer off as my imagination lol.. I'm still new to this and have some confidence problems when it comes to spiritual abilities as i started out with essentially nothing.. I was wondering if it's normal to have erratic abilities when starting out, as they are still developing.. I'm currently going through a spiritual awakening that is starting to die down quite a bit.. Maybe that has something to do with it? I also used to beat myself up over being spiritually weak and think that i'm hopeless, in being able to have abilities and grow as a person... Like my friend, we started at the same time, and he started being able to project whenever he wants and feel and see energy and spirits.. But my Succubus, and i agree with her now, says that I'm comparing myself to others too much, that i should work towards being strong, but that i should relax and enjoy what i'm able to do right now, and that i've made a lot of progress since i've started. I have some good days, where I'm capable of a lot, and some bad days where i can't do much of anything..

Re: Erratic Abilities

A succubus is a sexual energy vampire. They are not known to give advice?! :/

They are more then just sex spirits o.0. My best friend has a Succubus too and they never do those kinds of things, she only gives him advice lol, she's also given me advice too. Not all of them are like that.

Blog Entries

If she's not consuming sexual energy she's not a succubus. She may call herself that, but she's not. Or he may call her that, but she's not. Any entity can call themselves whatever they want, but it doesn't mean they're telling the truth.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    If she's not consuming sexual energy she's not a succubus. She may call herself that, but she's not. Or he may call her that, but she's not. Any entity can call themselves whatever they want, but it doesn't mean they're telling the truth.
    !!!WOW!!! Pure Awesome Word Up...rot thar.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Mm.. I'm pretty sure she's a Succubus... True, she could not be telling the truth, but i see no reason for her to lie as she has no reason to, I'd accept her regardless. Maybe she is some other being with a very powerful sensuality about her. And she is quite "needy", though I'm more then willing to supply those needs >.<.. Succubi are beings that feed off of sexual energy, it's a food source, they can appear as what we find most attractive, what they feel is a mixture of lust and starvation, and every human has a unique "taste", that she can control that feeling to a certain extent but beyond that she just cant help herself, she said she's willing to control herself for me, and not come onto me if i'm uncomfortable with it, but she can't promise that she can help herself to such an extent that she'll do nothing when she feels that way... At least that's how she described herself.. I was just curious as to whether or not it's normal to have erratic abilities starting out..