Thread: Date of your death

Date of your death

I've had 2 cooberating scenarios while in altered states that seem to place the year/cause of my death. I am very much aware how ridiculous that sounds but it was difficult to ignore the 2nd one from just light night. My only question is have any of you guys EVER has any reference to the date of your bodies impending doom, other that the standard line...."its not your time"?
    many thx
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Re: Date of your death

Life is filled with episodic deaths...periodic to the timeline of one's lifespan. Given your particular age...and all. RebelLion's Way - Trauma Indicative

One's original birth date changes...reflecting the new event date of a particular change having come to pass within one's right of over-all human passage. As to say life through yet another death... again Is. Thus, so you are...your very life...presently at hand.

What element is not upon hydrogen...based? Yet...to each sequentially arising element, where is hydrogen? Or from one emergent human rod cell...sequentially follow 231+ all toll. Every human newborn possesses an identical predispositional neuron net to within that systemic beginning...independently annotate the specificities of their uniquely in-forming individuality. Wisdom's Predispositionals - TriangUlate

....Better Late....
    0aea6573f53c8ee448c3c5f048356f63.jpg
    ....Than Never....

Tried nn True - http://youtu.be/HSvBr4Qa-Fs

FoecUnditatis
    00e0680a35d55f9f37a8e4d07d8b1ed9.jpg
    Mat-V-Ration

~ The Labours of Hercules ~
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th March 2016 at 01:05 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I have, twice.
    In 2008 I was told I'd die in 4 years. I was shown how.
    4 years later I came down with cancer, but not the type that I was shown. I had surgery and it's been rough but so far no recurrence.
    Just this year I had another one telling me the end is near, prob. in 4 more years.
    Considering the previous example, I'm going to interpret this as a warning about my health, and plan to have a full workup then, even though I get pretty complete workups now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I discovered in my teens this is a common premonition , one notable example is that of Grace Kelly , "All my life I've been haunted I'll die a car crash accident" - and that's what happened.

It is not Death that we fear; our's is the fear to step out & Live our Life...'as it is'. (As our very Self...nvn other)

O' Death - http://youtu.be/SXpnI52cLEc

You hAve the Partiality ~ Wholenness

Beginnings - http://youtu.be/t701LT0HcQE

Wilt Thou Be You?

Would I know my Self if I met Me on the street? Or will I rue the day? Abomination ... Anti-Life

To Thine Own Self...Be True. Freedom

If You dont stand for your Self, You will fall for anything. Under-Stand

Peace
    Last edited by Timothy; 29th March 2016 at 06:50 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    It is not Death that we fear; our's is the fear to step out & Live our life...'as it is'.
    Wise words alot of us tend to sleepwalk through life.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

hum...thanks
    I was always dubious anyway. Kind of an eye-roller really.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

yeah it said cancer to...wouldn't bother me but its happened twice several months apart holding the same year. phsss what ever....gotta go at some point

Don't take any notice, Osiris. The only effect of such "predictions" are much as CFT noted: they weigh heavy on the mind and can cause dis-ease (i.e. the mental anguish can bring on disease).

Source has given all life forms freedom of choice. The unpredictability of this physical world is why we come here: to learn from the unpredictability, face uncertainty and make the right choices (hopefully)!

As a qualified hypnotist, I know what a big effect the subconscious can have on the physical body. Making predictions of the date/manner of someone else's death is IMHO a very irresponsible thing to do. That did not happen in your case, as you received two "messages" whilst in an altered state. But please do not think therefore that "they must be right". Use all your soul, might and will to say, "No, such things are always open. That is the way this Universe works. I do not accept any fixed date, or any fixed method, for my future passing. It will happen when it happens".

May you live a long life, full of joy and good health! Live long and prosper!
    Last edited by LPCF; 30th March 2016 at 08:06 PM.