Thread: What determines your surroundings have when you project?

1. What determines your surroundings have when you project?

So, after having my third full projection a few hours ago, it got me wondering - what makes us and our surroundings have the particular forms they have when we project?

When I first projected fully, I was more or less just a floating ball of energy, I had no shape or structure or body, and simply passed through objects like your stereotypical movie ghost. The second time I projected however, it was like I simply had two bodies. One of them was laying in bed, and one of them was moving about outside of my bed. If I encountered a wall or door, my body interacted with it in the same manner my real body would - i.e. no going right through it. I had the same thing with my most recent projection, and even had to resort to opening a door.

The thing I'm curious about though is the changing shape of my surroundings:
    • My first projection, I saw my room, but it was all murky and blurry, moving felt so sluggish and difficult, and my vision was terrible. It was an effort to stay out of my body for more than a few seconds, and after probably 30-60 seconds looking at my body laying in bed, my projection ended.
    • My second projection, I jumped out of my body with ease, only to find myself in a rather different version of the room I called my own. Instead of my plain white walls, and the clutter that I have at the other side of the room, the walls had been painted a brilliant red, and the furniture looked much more expensive. It basically looked like the idealised version of the room that I'd have designed if I had the cash and time for a redesign.
    • Now in my third projection, the room looked more or less like it is now, albeit the clutter was all cleared out and things were a bit more neat and tidy. There was a piercing blue light coming from the sky. It was like the most distinct thing I remember about the projection, just how vividly blue the sky was. I remember out of the blue (no pun intended) having the thought that "Oh this is one of those densities where the Earth has a different atmosphere" - although I have no idea where such a thought came from.

So what dictates this? Are these actually different locations/timelines/densities/etc or is it just my perception of the same place changing? What determines at which of these places you end up when projecting?

What do the more experienced projectors here think?

Blog Entries

Re: What determines your surroundings have when you project?

I suspect that the subconscious determines it, unless the conscious mind has 'extra' emotional 'gasoline' to steer it. There is a tendency to go (from what I've seen) to one's childhood home, or the home they've been at the longest. So I think habit plays some part. Or comfort and security. Regardless, the subconscious gateways for all of the above, so, the subconscious.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.