Hi All,

I've been seeing pale blue light orbs or flashes for a while manifesting here and there around me... night before last I woke up and saw a vision of a dark door with that same pale blue light shining intensly behind it through the doorframe. That's a big change in what the blue light does.

If it were a lucid dream I could interact with it somehow but I'm awake when the blue light manifests and it disappears quickly... like saying "hah! Here I am and now I'm gone again! Haha!

So - I've talked out loud to whatever the blue light is asking for clarity and identification - prayed on it - researched endlessly about angel colors and hermetic color correspondences, consulted what turned out to be a fake/untalented intuitive,. to date no synchronistic insights have occurred or clairvoyant impressions rung true. Light blue/sky blue enigmatic energy...

Any insight or experience interacting with an awake vision? Perhaps ritual gesture? Simple patient waiting? As I write I'm thinking I'll try holding a visual of the enigmatic door in meditation and see what happens.

All thoughts/impressions welcome.