Thread: .

Arrow .

I am still left with the question of why It happened.

It haunts me every day and every night.

Why is there Light?

What does it mean?

What purpose does it serve?

Why is God asleep?

Where are the Heroes, other than myself?

I’ve done a hero’s work to come through the darkest night-sea journey I’ve ever heard of, read, or witnessed.

Why...where...what...and how, how is it justified?

Sweetness, too, is an illusion detracting from that Nameless thing that calls me.

When I have reached it, the world won’t even know I have gone. I’ll be walking down the street, speaking with friends, working, sleeping, playing...”Aren’t you here?” their sleeping selves would ask, if ever I tried to explain. “How do you leave the world while being in it? the more curious would ask.

No one will know my answer. As Kabir says, it’s too simple.

An illusion calls to you, asking, “Friends, do you understand me?”

This illusion I used to call my self.

Blog Entries

Re: .

I want to comment so bad. But I won't.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Follow "logic" to realize error, for one forgets to remember our Logos, such that any one spoke their's...@ all.

Blessed is him whom crucifies his world before his world crucifies him. ~ Jeu~>JeSVS

When one will not hereof Joy bring, then surely elsewhere is one therein having arrived...sorrow yet again delivered. Averting Deluge

Humanity - http://youtu.be/Afic0Hv9i2Q

aurora_salomonsen.jpg

Self Redeemed Qpon - The eternally dawning hour of my Solemnity ~ Aurora

Aurora-Over-Norway.jpg

Ecstasy - http://youtu.be/get7kgbxNqU

Within this Death of these therein...24, forget-me-not hereof...The Living One.

The Day Is At Hand
    Http://youtu.be/x9AMUlVat4c

.COUNT AZ.
    2016-04-04 10.44.31.jpg
    .....LIVING.....

Asked, When will this kingdom come...that spoken...IS? Answered, Thou Art standing within it, out your window...not seeing to step out unto You having seen been That scene. Free People

Asher - My Joy Within The Fortune

!!!GadZooks!!!

Ride or Die

...Bicur's Rule...
    fb6cc7f6fd810efcacd2548a802e6861.jpg
    .No Squares In.
    ....The Round....

....Lift 2D Out....
    ...Raise 3D Up...
    Love_Lost-wallpaper-9090408.jpg
    .....Join 4D In.....
    Walk 5D Ab-Out

Avale Your Self...Unto You Living

Aquarius - http://youtu.be/l3QvYIx0mfQ

Ardently Your's,

Dreamy's Bou-Lev-Ard

400x400_1296754967299-1003justmarried3-1.jpg

!!!Viva La Juicy Rose!!!
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th April 2016 at 06:10 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I could have written that. Not recently, because there has been time to adjust. In a nutshell, the "self" is an illusion, as you now understand. A kind of mask we use to interface with this thing we call "reality". My realisation of that was a relief, to be honest, but later, when I saw and experienced that nobody else exists, it upset me greatly.

Like you, I've led a life of overcoming, a hero's life, some would say. I think of it as survival, but I guess some of it was heroic. It was certainly brave, at times. Sometimes, I feel like my purpose has been to overcome stuff that others could not, people in my lineage, breaking untold generations of abuse, dysfunction, mental illness, poverty, and on and on. I haven't beaten all of them yet, but many. Maybe most. Hard to know.

I've asked all the questions you're asking. For some I have answers that satisfy me. For others, I'm content with not knowing. For some, I suspect I will eventually know, but it's okay if I never do.

And as for purpose... I hate to say this, but more and more I think there really isn't one, not the way we think of it. It's more about... infinite storytelling, a self-perpetuating creation, where the creation is the creator.

Dunno if any of that makes sense. Maybe one or two things.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Oh, Butterflywoman.

[And as for purpose... I hate to say this, but more and more I think there really isn't one, not the way we think of it. It's more about... infinite storytelling, a self-perpetuating creation, where the creation is the creator.
    Don't hate. I hear you.

[QUOTE=ButterflyWoman;140133]I haven't beaten all of them yet, but many. Maybe most. Hard to know./QUOTE]

There is more right in us then there is "wrong" with us. We may not have beaten all of "them" yet, but by god...we've not been beaten...have we. This together we know...too hard for others...we do did done.

.....You Make.....
    b40440215b0b0b7a1a3bece1c9c1aefc.jpg
    ..Perfect Sense..

Where nvn otherwise was or would be, yet always possible...is.

Years ago in Al-Anon I heard this, "Hurt people hurt people". Forgive

Conversely, free people free people. Foregiven
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th April 2016 at 04:00 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Free people free people.... I can't believe I haven't heard that before now. And it's profoundly, deeply moving to me, at this point. Probably why I haven't heard it before. Had to be at the right place and time to fully understand what it means to me, about me, and this journey-story of which I am the protagonist... Wow. Been a long time since I was this... shifted. Thanks, Timothy.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Free people free people.... I can't believe I haven't heard that before now. And it's profoundly, deeply moving to me, at this point. Probably why I haven't heard it before. Had to be at the right place and time to fully understand what it means to me, about me, and this journey-story of which I am the protagonist... Wow. Been a long time since I was this... shifted. Thanks, Timothy.
    I reckon I just wrote that line, glad to have erupted shiftiness in your realm of protagonistacatin'.