Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

1. Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    AuntClair did , her thread even has pictures of the library.
    For sure. Thanks for your input.

I will be meditating and asking the librarian for the guidance and knowledge to go back to 2006 and humbly ask for a do over from there on and be wise about my choices there on.

I know God would want me to, only because I barely found this verse: Proverbs 13:1. And honestly, I want to make my parents proud and make them happy knowing I did this, but ultimately, God. This verse insulted my intellect and glad it did and corrected me, now I want to do this for Him and his glory, not mine.

I'll try searching the forum for her posts on it. It looks rather extensive, but if you can come across the specific posts, please feel free to show me a link as I'll be looking on the database for the information. Thanks alot. =D

2. Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

So just to get the record straight:

People have been qualified to actually get a do over?

This is what I'm mostly interested in, in hopes of being able to be successful in going to medical school in mexico and becoming an MD and start making money in the states and work towards my PhDs, black belts and continue to pursue better things in life, like traveling and all that.

Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

Quote Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
    People have been qualified to actually get a do over?.
    Everyone doesn't want a do over , different people want different things , from what I know it's a game of perseverance , people of belief try for months and years to get to the AR or take it as their sole singularly devoted goal in life (going to a place where you can gain information on anything at all you can imagine is a very appealing idea to everyone , well , because the human mentality is basically greedy).
    The whole thing isn't about a "do over" , like I said different people go there with different aims ; power , wealth , status , love , super powers fame , immortality , etc etc.

Over the years I've read so many accounts of this that I honestly don't know who got what and how they got it , people do come over and ask how to time-travel and acquire possession of their past selves (again a popular topic) , once that happens most of them don't come back to conclude what transpired or if success was achieved or not.This for me makes it apocryphal and I take it with a grain of salt.

Also there's a theory that in the dawn of humanity when people started getting to the "font of all knowledge" , greed corrupted the human mind of the spiritualist to satisfy his needs that way , so as a countermeasure , after getting done , the librarian swipes their mind clean of any memory about their trip , even if successful they might not come back to tell others of the exact steps and routes one has to take to get to the AR.Then again I know of people who went their , got the information and came back to tell about it.

Then there's the issue of "what factors are involved for assessment and qualification" for getting someone what they want.
    Is it their genuine need of help? Is it how truly tragic their situation is? Is it how intensely they desire what they need? Is it how long have strived for to get to the AR?.I honestly don't know what these other "factors" are , since even the most greedy , wealth-hungry people did end up getting what they want.

4. Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

But didn't you just say that individuals are given their own individual methods for pulling off what they search for? It's not universal for everyone to do the same thing.

I just want to go to medical school to avoid a situation that caused me trouble in 2008 and hopefully attract and win over my girlfriend around that time too before things went out of hand at the time after because of the event that caused me pain and illness that messed with my mind and judgement. I wanted to live comfortably all these years doing that instead of being stupid wanting to go into art when I would've stressed even more being in that field.

Quote Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
    But didn't you just say that individuals are given their own individual methods for pulling off what they search for? It's not universal for everyone to do the same thing.
    ahan , with your given commitment and enthusiasm , who knows you might get there in your first attempt and that too in your own way , with your own method - a uniquely tailored experience just to fulfill what you need getting done.
    You might not even need the librarian , some people bypass the librarian altogether and simply end up where they have to

6. Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

Hmm... interesting... so it's just like grad school then... if I'm completely driven to achieve it, I'll get there and find a way to do so then and not even need the librarian?

But I do need help getting to the source and the people involved in making them if you catch what I mean.

Hmm... strange, because I do need some guidance, I honestly am not all knowing to do that, but if it's meant to be that way, then so shall it be. Only because I want to be humble and not arrogant, but... if it's meant to be, then it is that I will be allowed to do so.

Thanks alot. Thanks for the inspiring words and encouragement. That helps give me a great boost of confidence that I can and will be able to come and get to do so. I will get the do over I want and push on from there. I know how to go about it from there on now.

Thanks DarkChylde. If I need anything else, I'll ask you for advice. You've been a great deal of help.

7. Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

Rather, I'll say this: I will achieve getting that knowledge and get that do over from 6/6/06 and head to med school instead. I know I'll achieve it on the try like you mentioned because of my drive to wanting to get it done asap.

Thanks alot.

8. Re: COPY: Astral Time Travel and Possession/Qualia Imprinting

DarkChylde, is there any way I can PM you? I know you're not accepting any messages, but I would like to be able to discuss this topic with you. I think I might have been getting some revelations lately.

There might be a glitch in the system , this happened with Korpo once and I had to leave him a message apologizing to explain , that I'm a total klutz at this and just somewhat prior to this , I was talking to someone here and sending them a pm , so I checked to make sure that this sort of thing shouldn't happen again.
    It ought be working again , you can write in and check , if nothing gets through , I'll try writing to you the next time I log in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

I've noticed this kind of thing happening, I'm not sure what the problem is. The only idea I have is check your inbox and see if there's too many messages stored; purge it or create other 'envelopes' to put stuff in you don't want to remove. Although this format has more storage space than the previous one we had.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.