Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dreaming before sleeping?

Blog Entries

Re: Dreaming before sleeping?

Yep. It's why I changed the name of my journal from 'OBE' to 'Liminal'. All sorts of stuff happens in that state.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Dreaming before sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    I seem to be able to dream before I even go to sleep.
    Even when I'm on my computer late at night, I can hear people calling my name and I know the people, but they're all sleeping and it kind of annoys me because when they do call my name, it's loud!

I could be sleeping, yet at the same time be conscious of my surroundings meaning I can wake up at will.
    Just over the past 2 months it's been happening. My dreams become incredibly lucid and I can remember every single detail of my dreams which I can recall at anytime.

What could this possibly be?
    I have practiced this state many times while laying down to sleep. Usually I get colors, followed by stars, then images. I usually feel like I'm floating or ascending. I typically practice this state to open myself to receive messages from my guides. A lot of times I end up having vivid dreams, sometimes even OBE's, afterwards. I only ever hear voices or strange noises when in this state or sleep paralysis. One time I was in sleep paralysis and it sounded like a woman was screaming in my ear, to the point my ear ached when I awoke, but what I did was think about a guitar playing and the woman's voice was replaced by music. I've used this technique a few times and it has worked.