Thread: Brain is not storage site of memories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brain is not storage site of memories

Yes Sinera the knowledge is accessible to all, however I do educational groups on the neurochemistry of mental health disorders and addiction and thought I'd share, as it seemed folks didn't know - its not meant to tear others down.

I don't believe I shared what my particular thoughts are on the source of consciousness and emotion however.

Sorry all but I feel annoyed. I come here - have been coming here for about 15 years or more, starting with the Astral Pulse - to share interests and experiences that most people don't understand or care about, experiences that might get me labled by those who have no experience with these things as crazy - to find other people who interested in and experiencing the inexplicable - I have been searching for folks who are the real thing.

There are very few places where folks who are the real thing can be found - being here is pretty important to me as I am a practicing mental health professional who is also a Hermetic and a mystic and I have clairsentient abilities and that makes my life difficult. If I talk to the wrong people about what I experience I will be viewed as unprofessional and perhaps disturbed. When I have told people what I know and see it has scared people away.

So - Sinera - I know from experience that there is a lot more to *everything* and that experience is growing every day. I guess I also want to say that what I am looking for is understanding and friends. I am too old for ego battles.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Dreamweaver; 16th April 2016 at 05:00 AM.