Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas and recommendations pls

MariaBennett Guest

Any ideas and recommendations pls

Hi Guys, can anybody recommend contact details of somebody else out there that I can email to ask occasional questions about OBEs? Obviously Rob is not replaying any longer, I tried Thomas Campbell as he used to respond to his “Big Toe” email but that appears to have stopped as well, and another person I wanted to contact is William Buhlman but that he only gives his publisher's email. It's a lonely world for those who want to grow spiritually ☹

Toodles,

Maria

Blog Entries

Re: Any ideas and recommendations pls

Robert answers when you post in the 'Ask Robert' forum. He doesn't do it consistently, but he does come in and look at the questions when he has the time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaBennett View Post
    Hi Guys, can anybody recommend contact details of somebody else out there that I can email to ask occasional questions about OBEs? Obviously Rob is not replaying any longer, I tried Thomas Campbell as he used to respond to his “Big Toe” email but that appears to have stopped as well, and another person I wanted to contact is William Buhlman but that he only gives his publisher's email. It's a lonely world for those who want to grow spiritually ☹

Toodles,

Maria
    Why do you seemingly only want to ask the "expert celeb luminaries"? Why not ask here in the forum just in general?

Of course it's great to have feedback from the famous ones. I also had answers from Robert Bruce (there's some waiting time indeed) in this forum and from Tom Campbell via pm years ago, and yes, it seems he stopped doing that. I also were in conversations in a thread with Juergen Ziewe (on the Astralpulse) and Kurt Leland (in this forum) who are also book authors on OBE.

Still, you can always get good advice or at least opinions that might be helpful from fellow 'normal' APers on forums like these. Just saying.

Welcome to here, by the way.
    This collector of useless clutter.

MariaBennett Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Robert answers when you post in the 'Ask Robert' forum. He doesn't do it consistently, but he does come in and look at the questions when he has the time.
    Thank you.

I will wait for Robert then. I appreciate he must be busy, after all he is our one expert down under to my knowledge.

MariaBennett Guest

Thanks Sinera,

It's not so much that I am interested in the fact that they are 'celebs' or famous but that they are experts. There are a lot of common people on the net with religious beliefs and preconceptions that interpret OBEs etc. through these and I do not relate to it. The experts tend to be a bit more universal in their interpretations and self aware as they aim to reach to a wider audience with their work. If I was residing in the states, I'd be undertaking classes at Monroe, but instead I am in Townsville Australia where I have not come across one single parson till date who even heard of this stuff It's like this town is still catching up with Darwinism as a step a decade before the New Age.

Quote Originally Posted by MariaBennett View Post
    There are a lot of common people on the net with religious beliefs and preconceptions that interpret OBEs etc. through these and I do not relate to it.
    On this forum, there are not many of this dogmatic kind you talk about. Many here or on similar forums like e.g. on the Astralpulse are just like these experts, very open minded and neither fall for one of the two extremes in the spectrum between materalist scientism and religious dogmatism. Most are far from it. I'm not religious at all. Many here would say so about themselves too.
    This collector of useless clutter.

My sympathies to the people of Townsville Australia nn good luck to them.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

MariaBennett Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    My sympathies to the people of Townsville Australia nn good luck to them.
    LOL ;-D

To be fair, I moved here from Melbourne and it was not that much better there in that regard. At least in Northern & Far North QLD there are obvious pockets of people who believe in extraterrestrials (as a refreshing novelty! Cardwell is a town that apparently gets visited.. It's a really small town, so much so, that they decided to make a tourist attraction out of it. Consequently there are TWO statues of an alien: one made out of Christmas lights, and the other one at the local 24 hrs burger place (good burgers, highly recommend ). And now I hear things got really serious - they have a yearly UFO Festival!

MariaBennett Guest

Good to know

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    On this forum, there are not many of this dogmatic kind you talk about. Many here or on similar forums like e.g. on the Astralpulse are just like these experts, very open minded and neither fall for one of the two extremes in the spectrum between materalist scientism and religious dogmatism. Most are far from it. I'm not religious at all. Many here would say so about themselves too.
    What he said and also, we have awesomely wise mods, they really give great answers. And also- welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your time here.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast