Thread: Healing for illness and peace of mind please

Healing for illness and peace of mind please

Hi, I don't normally ask for healing for myself, I feel it may be selfish but I'm so tired and have been unwell for over 10yrs now and I'm not bearing it well. Im not sure how most do this so I'll dive in and try and be brief. Im 47, and have been ill since Epsteen Barr then Ross River Fever. I then had a work accident (nursing in aged care) when a patient fell on me. I had surgery for a shoulder injury and during I had a stroke. Many strokes followed, as well as finding I had a huge cerebral aneurysm. This was operated on. I have fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue, and after things went downhill and I've had illness after illness. I have autoimmune disease, spinal disease,cerebral small vessel disease, arthritis, calcific tendinitis,the list goes on. I suffer insomnia and I'm so very tired, trying to cope with day to day, feeling so unwell. I just so desperately want to be free from pain and able to sleep and function day to day. I miss my family, as I'm not able to interact like I used to. I have 8 beautiful grandchildren who I dont get to spend enough quality time with due to illness. Also a wonderful husband who bears the brunt of all that comes with looking after an ill partner. I want to be whole. I pray every day. I believe in Angels, and the afterlife. I don't know what's out there but I've seen too much to not believe. Any prayer or healing help would be so very much appreciated.
    Thankyou for listening Kitty

Re: Healing for illness and peace of mind please

Kitty,

You have my prayers, and by your own testimony are you loved. Selfish? No, absolutely not.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: Healing for illness and peace of mind please

Hi Kitty,

I start to appologize for my bluntness, I am not good to be gentle in my approach, now when you know this, know also that my intent is pure LOVE.

You have to start to be nice and gentle againt yourself, start to understand that you are the most important person in your Life.
    All shame, gult and blame is to be stopped at once.
    Do not compare yourself with others, you are a unique soul, all what we are inprinted with is most likely to be so far from how and who you are, so unlearn all what you
    know this far, start from ziro point and learn to know YOU.
    This is not easy, so be gentle with you, your family and suroundings will react harsly and try to force you back into the form you are in now, do not let this happen, but
    carry on with your mission to become YOU.
    You are healthy, strong and beautiful, not better but not eighder wors than others, you are as good as anyone.

I send love and strength to you to start your mission to become the strong soul you are.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce