Hi, I don't normally ask for healing for myself, I feel it may be selfish but I'm so tired and have been unwell for over 10yrs now and I'm not bearing it well. Im not sure how most do this so I'll dive in and try and be brief. Im 47, and have been ill since Epsteen Barr then Ross River Fever. I then had a work accident (nursing in aged care) when a patient fell on me. I had surgery for a shoulder injury and during I had a stroke. Many strokes followed, as well as finding I had a huge cerebral aneurysm. This was operated on. I have fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue, and after things went downhill and I've had illness after illness. I have autoimmune disease, spinal disease,cerebral small vessel disease, arthritis, calcific tendinitis,the list goes on. I suffer insomnia and I'm so very tired, trying to cope with day to day, feeling so unwell. I just so desperately want to be free from pain and able to sleep and function day to day. I miss my family, as I'm not able to interact like I used to. I have 8 beautiful grandchildren who I dont get to spend enough quality time with due to illness. Also a wonderful husband who bears the brunt of all that comes with looking after an ill partner. I want to be whole. I pray every day. I believe in Angels, and the afterlife. I don't know what's out there but I've seen too much to not believe. Any prayer or healing help would be so very much appreciated.
Thankyou for listening Kitty