Thread: Binaural Beats?

Question Binaural Beats?

I've tried multiple binaural beats in the past, some have had greater success than others, but none have ever made me astral project before. So I was wondering if it's a good idea to use binaural beats in the first place, and if it is if anyone has good recommendations that'd be swell.

Cheers

Blog Entries

Re: Binaural Beats?

Excepting those with epilepsy or other seizure disorders, I don't see a problem using binaural beats. Even when they don't produce the desired effect, they usually get you close enough to feel the state of trance it's trying to get you to, and you can then use it as a reference or try to 'take it from there'.
    I like my binaurals although I don't use them often- for logistical reasons only, I enjoy them when I have the time and can get comfortable.
    I like 'Super Sleep' from TMI (they get me to the point of projection), the MAP CD set (the 6 CD set) and the 'Hemi Sync Support for Journeys Out of the Body' by TMI.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Excepting those with epilepsy or other seizure disorders, I don't see a problem using binaural beats. Even when they don't produce the desired effect, they usually get you close enough to feel the state of trance it's trying to get you to, and you can then use it as a reference or try to 'take it from there'.
    I like my binaurals although I don't use them often- for logistical reasons only, I enjoy them when I have the time and can get comfortable.
    I like 'Super Sleep' from TMI (they get me to the point of projection), the MAP CD set (the 6 CD set) and the 'Hemi Sync Support for Journeys Out of the Body' by TMI.
    thank you very much for the suggestions, I'll be sure to check them out

You could also download, for free, "The Far Countries" by Jurgen Ziewe. This is at http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...sional_Man.mp3

Binaural beats certainly got me started with AP - but of course every person is different...

Thank you LPFC, I'll have a look