Thread: A helping Hand?

Question A helping Hand?

Is it possible to get someone to project and help you get out of our body? Not do all the work obviously but kind of like give a gentle "push" to kind of help the person trying to project, well, project. And if so is this recommended or will it make trying to project on your own even harder next time?

Re: A helping Hand?

Quote Originally Posted by StrawHatPro View Post
    Is it possible to get someone to project and help you get out of our body? Not do all the work obviously but kind of like give a gentle "push" to kind of help the person trying to project, well, project. And if so is this recommended or will it make trying to project on your own even harder next time?
    Why not work more on trusting your own skills to make it work, it is so common that we trust others more then ourselves??!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Why not work more on trusting your own skills to make it work, it is so common that we trust others more then ourselves??!!

Love
    ia
    That is actually really good advice, but I've never had good self confidence =/

Blog Entries

Hi StrawHatPro,

This type of question comes up fairly often, here's an earlier thread on the topic

Guiding someone out of body astrally

It's not something i myself have personal experience of trying
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

I have a variation for this:

My advice is to ask your guide(s). That's your non-physical helpers.

But you still need to do most of the work, e.g. get into the pre-exit trance vibrational (Void) state.

Then you can call out for them. But you can also talk to them (from manifestation to prayer, call it like you wish) and ask them for help. Do this with a strong voice before you go to bed.

Then try to project after waking up the first time and call out for them again.

In my first projections I was helped out-of-body by helpers 50% of the time.

It is not everyone's cup of tea, I know. But if it is sth for you you can try it.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    I have a variation for this:

My advice is to ask your guide(s). That's your non-physical helpers.

But you still need to do most of the work, e.g. get into the pre-exit trance vibrational (Void) state.

Then you can call out for them. But you can also talk to them (from manifestation to prayer, call it like you wish) and ask them for help. Do this with a strong voice before you go to bed.

Then try to project after waking up the first time and call out for them again.

In my first projections I was helped out-of-body by helpers 50% of the time.

It is not everyone's cup of tea, I know. But if it is sth for you you can try it.
    How would one 'manifest' their guides? I've tried just talking to them in like the shower or whatever but I'm just thinking things in my head hoping for a response :p

How would one 'manifest' their guides? I've tried just talking to them in like the shower or whatever but I'm just thinking things in my head hoping for a response :p
    You don't 'manifest' them in the physical. Just talk to them, they listen. You do not need a response for this. It will come when you're in sleep paralysis / vibrational state again. You need to do the work up to that point alone, but can also ask for ideas and inspiration of how to reach it if that is the problem.

Again: ask before in the physical - wait for their 'helping hands' in the non-physical
    This collector of useless clutter.

Hi StrawHatPro, I agree 100% with Sinera.
    I believe we benefit from mastering a topic such as OBE and at the same time our actions and thoughts are known.
    Ask for help.
    It may not come straight away when you ask but don't give up. I've experienced hands under my waist trying to raise me three times in one session,I've been flown down stairs out through my patio doors with two spirits each linking one of my arms and over the grass back through the doors.I didn't even think of asking for help but I suppose they thought I needed a bit of help here.
    It may just happen when you are almost giving up and deciding this is just all nonscence.
    One thing to remember is that there are times when you will not benefit from an experience and that is when your mind is troubled and in a bad place or if you have been watching some sci fi movie or violence.
    Only attempt when you are in a good frame of mind.
    Good luck and don't get too impatient. Master this over time.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Thank you for these really great responses

thise experiences are really cool Susan! I hope one day I can have such experiences, and I'll take all of the advice given to me here. I've never gotten to sleep paralasys before, it feels like my mind is always thinking about random things even when I'm listning to a guided meditation but I will keep on trying! Once I get to sleep paralysis I'll try and ask for assistance, thank you all!

In some obe workshops the teacher helps you out of the body at the nightly projection. One of this teachers even I pull on them sometimes they dont wanna let go, but 80% he can free.All the best