Thread: Raising energy causing me to have unpleasant, negative dreams and thoughts

1. Raising energy causing me to have unpleasant, negative dreams and thoughts

Hey there,

I started Robert's NEW Energy ways system a couple weeks ago, first just stimulating my limbs and 2 days ago I started the energy raising circuit exercises.

Now, I can't actually feel any energy moving through my body while doing the energy raising technique. However, the two times I did it before bed, I had unpleasant dreams that night, even nightmares. My first nightmare in months.

And while doing it today, I started having unpleasant thoughts (I saw my dog getting killed by a group of thugs in my mind's eye). It must be related.
    It seems like the energy is fueling negative thoughts/dreams.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Re: Raising energy causing me to have unpleasant, negative dreams and thoughts

Blockages...fears...that which filters/blocks, flow creates back pressure push, the pulling will* to persevere ... choice. Gonna talk about it* ... Gotta be about it*. The rain gutters choked with the debris* of your Life*. Truth, Lies & In Between*

capillary-siphon-d.jpg
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Raising energy causing me to have unpleasant, negative dreams and thoughts

Yes, this is something not uncommon in many energy work systems. Like Tim said, energy work uncovers blocks in the energy body, and the energy body seems to have 'memory' of things that are often suppressed and sometimes repressed, coming up when the energy is stirred up.
    There are ways to deal with this, within energy work and with adjunct talk therapies, depending on what's coming up.
    "Inner dissolving" (which can be found in the meditation subforum of this board) is often used for this type of problem, but everyone is different and reacts differently to stimulus.
    I personally get more 'flashes' of 'sight' when using energy work, it may be some sort of latent clairvoyant ability, while others get 'raw emotions' coming up as they work.
    If it's too much, suspend the work and try to find a way to integrate what comes up in your life. Then you can get in deeper, once you've cleared the issue, whichever it is.
    Good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.