Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Science of Miracles (Gregg Braden)

Science of Miracles (Gregg Braden)

Re: Science of Miracles (Gregg Braden)

Thank you Àngel for this link.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I don't understand what special role (if any) plays a strand of DNA at experiment of sensing light photons coming from DNA container (crystal tube). ¿Why not another molecule? ¿Or has DNA strand some special properties like labels at Emoto's water experiment?

May be it relates to Black Body Radiation (that coming from walls of crystal tube DNA container since its temperature is above 0 ºK) and the way such base radiation interacts with a molecule highly complex like DNA; but, really, I don't know why it could be of special interest.

¿What do you think about it?

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    I don't understand what special role (if any) plays a strand of DNA at experiment of sensing light photons coming from DNA container (crystal tube). ¿Why not another molecule? ¿Or has DNA strand some special properties like labels at Emoto's water experiment?

May be it relates to Black Body Radiation (that coming from walls of crystal tube DNA container since its temperature is above 0 ºK) and the way such base radiation interacts with a molecule highly complex like DNA; but, really, I don't know why it could be of special interest.

¿What do you think about it?

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Hi Ángel,

I have no knowledge about photones or atomes at all, I have only my senses and feelings to lean towards, and therefore I lack words to express the reality so to speak.
    I know there is an web you may call it, I have experienced it, inteligence beyond word´s, what is interacting with us and pushing us forward.
    The same field does nurture, give hope when I have bean so thrown to the ground, I have died few times in this lifetime, but I am still here, and it is this field what has blown life back into me, and by joy and laughter as humor to get back my will to live....
    So I do not have any answer about what you ask, but then I do not need that kind of knowledge, I am a living proof that there is this inteligence what I want to call Love of Life.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Dear IA56...

I regards your attitude, it is compatible with that I can express as: "I do not understand how to my eyes-brain connection works and brain alone works and from where (or where) my conciousness is and how is that I have ability of to think, to learn and to derivate new knowledge, but I enjoys reading, thinking, learning and derivating, my lack of mechanics (of all that) understanding do not compromises what I enjoy of life".

But, Gregg Braden goes beyond, and if I understood him correctly, he's engaged at mainstream science target of to include such metaphysical phenomena and knowledge, and to grow its paradigm throught such inclusion allowing new breackthroughts and discoveries.

I think this can be done. Is only necessary scientists to open their minds(*) and to grow equations sets including new concepts, new variables. I remember once, I asked Robert Bruce about nature of etheric matter and mainstream science efforts devoted to such topic. He (RB) answers at next link:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ghlight=nature

But there are several obstacles (religion policies mainly) yet...

(*) Once, I postulate this mind opening could be done teaching NEW to scientists. Classically, at dawn of science, our only tools where our brain and five senses and manipulating capabilities of our hands. ¿What might happen if we increase that basic set of information input/manipulation tools? Of course, certain measures would be taken like put away priests (and similar undesirable personnages), declaring them persona non grata in order to assure new science to grow without stupid limitations. I think this development protocol is followed at military research facilities engaged at black projects.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Hi Angel,
    I did understand what Greg Braden wrote, and I am happy that we might have a new paradigm skift at hand, I really hope so.

Love
    Ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

"Of course, certain measures would be taken like put away priests (and similar undesirable personnages), declaring them persona non grata in order to assure new science to grow without stupid limitations. I think this development protocol is followed at military research facilities engaged at black projects."

~

What new science?

Looking behind to see where we are going before us. Like confused salmon imagining to be going somewhere new, yet from whence they came they re-turn.

Regarding No Person,

Priest

Hebrews 6:19-20~>7:1-2
    Last edited by Timothy; 26th April 2016 at 02:07 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I think 'DNA' has become a catchall term in spirituality like "vibrations" or 'ego'. Someone used it to mean something else, and it became a metaphor for whatever the person means. Then later, someone takes it literally and thinks they're talking about the same thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Dear Timothy...

You're right, there will be no "new science" but "science" at last, now incorporating phenomena before neglected in reason of prejudicial conceptual "walls" against data today considered strange, "unexpected and may be allowable to experimental setup instrumental failures/glitches," unexplainable, "neglectable done its paranormal appearance," etc.

¿Do you detects anyother failure?

My best regards...
    Ángel

Last edited by -asalantu-; 26th April 2016 at 05:25 PM.

Dear CFTraveler...

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I think 'DNA' has become a catchall term in spirituality like "vibrations" or 'ego'. Someone used it to mean something else, and it became a metaphor for whatever the person means. Then later, someone takes it literally and thinks they're talking about the same thing.
    Once, when asked(*) about procedures like organ transplant, Robert Bruce quote a concept (spiritual DNA) and following it, what he (and, really, myself too) considered a better term: psychic imprint. ¿Why didn't RB use the second without making use of the first? ¿Or, may be, such spiritual DNA acts like a virus (a physical DNA based structure) at the spiritual body, growing, spreading and polluting receiver personality? ¿Procedures exposed at RB's "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" book, could be used in order to remove such personality infection?

(*) http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ght=transplant

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 26th April 2016 at 05:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast