I have had spontaneous OBE's my entirely life. About a month ago, I was inspired to perform OBE's as a tool for my spiritual growth, something that is very important to me. I have numerous books on OBE's but so far Robert Monroe and William Bulhman have been the ones I resonate with the most. Unfortunately, none of them go in depth at explaining how to induce an OBE's. I do have William Bulhman's, "How to Have an Out of Body Experience", which has some great techniques but I'm at the point I need help with specifics.

The following are the questions I have:
  • I can get to the point where I am super relaxed, to the point where I don't feel my limbs at all. I just don't know what to do after that. I have tried several techniques, such as the focus technique, the rope technique, the ladder technique. Nothing seems to be working. I just end up falling asleep. I am hoping to at least get to the cool vibration feeling but haven't been able to. What am I missing?
  • I'll wake up at 3:30am-ish naturally and then get up a bit, maybe read a little in order to get my mind going. I start to relax again about 30-45 minutes after to start inducing my OBE. The problem is that in the process of inducing my OBE, I find myself getting to awake and unable to get to a sleep state mentally, thus staying up until 5am and finally passing out and getting up groggy. What am I doing wrong?
  • I have only attempted to induce OBE's laying on my back, which is not the normal why I sleep. There seems to be a mix but I have read its not necessary.

I appreciate all your help and support!

Kindest Regards,
-Marco