I first read about astral projection about 5 years ago. I had broken up with a girlfriend and was heartbroken. I think many times people in this situation will go over things and wonder what they could have done differently and feel as though if they had the relationship might have worked. I sort of spiraled along this path and started thinking of other things I had done in my life and regretted. It became a sort of obsession to cheat father time and somehow go back to an earlier time, but with the wisdom I had gained since. At night I would dream of things that happened in my youth turning out differently, more favorably for me.

I looked into this online and came upon astral projection. There was some debate as to whether someone could change the past. Of course, if someone DID change the past, how would we know they had? The glimmer of hope was enough though and I began to look into this further. After a few months I was able to have a few, very brief out of body experiences but did not really do anything while projecting. I didn’t feel like I had much control over my body/form.

Eventually I became busier with work and met a new love (now my wife) and found myself practicing/studying projection less and less. However the fascination with astral projection never really went away, although I suppose now I’m motivated more by curiosity than some desire to change my past.

I have started Mr. Bruce’s 90 day workbook several times since then but never completed it. I’m in a position now where I live very close to my job and have the opportunity to go home during my lunch break and complete these exercises. Hopefully doing this online log will help keep me accountable.

I will also record dreams when I do remember them and when they are appropriate (I want to keep this log PG lol)

I try to limit internet use during the week as I can quickly lose track of time reading forums like this but will try to keep a daily journal and post on a weekly basis.

5/2
Completed day 1 of the workbook. I plan to record affirmations as a voice memo.
During breathwork I had some trouble keeping my mind focused.

5/2
Today I did day 2 of the workbook. I thought the energy work went well. My focus during breath work was better than yesterday but still needs improvement.
I recorded the daily affirmations to play to myself each morning and while going to sleep.

5/3
I completed day 3 of the workbook.
I had an unusual dream later. My wife and I were living in my grandmother’s house (I’d lived there from ages 12 to around 22) and trying to sleep. The house had a bit of a cockroach problem and in my dream we saw one running around. I went to spray it with poison and all of a sudden it began crying and looked like a toy dog. I ran out of poison so I threw the empty can at it and the toy shattered. My wife said that was cruel but I reminded her that these are pests and carry disease.

5/4
I completed day 4 of the workbook – I have not been very good about doing the daily affirmations however.
My dream took place in what looked like my great grandmother’s home. The home was overseas and I only visited it twice. Anyway a friend from high school was there and he had set up a business in the barn there fixing cars since the family no longer kept livestock.

5/9
I fell behind this weekend due to a few social obligations. I did have a dream I was back in college and a friend I hadn’t seen in about 10 years was giving a presentation there. It seemed anachronistic as we discussed things that happened in the interim as well as his children, who were all born after this time.