Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spell-Casting , Ritual and Majic for meeting ones needs.

Re: Hinders in proper channeling (learn)

yes be patient with the light, it is actually happy. not always liked, but yes always happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    Ok so Darkchylde you have to remind yourself that these things VERY seriously things that hinder your progress in magic and deity manifestation or ritual practice

1)Greed
    2)Disrespect
    3)Challenge
    4)Improper approach
    5)Improper method of delivery
    6)Rudeness
    7))Being too frank
    8Taking things too fast
    9)veneration and exaltation
    10)facts and pondering the feel of the deity
    11)Proving your own might
    12)asking too much too rapidly before proper connection
    13)Being utmost humble and entirely compliant
    14)Humility , utmost and absolute humility , eat a HUGE slice of humble pie everyday
    15)Pride and confident intent , do as you please , the ability to ignore how or what others precieve you as and judge you over it.
    16)Ignore the tiny barbs and jabs , lay traps so you can understand what and how other pick up , take it and use it.
    17)Paranoia and fear of gossip. fear of bad rep
    1Development and associations that meeting and relationships and encounter produce , the ties are are to break , make them very very consciously.
    19)Patience and the ability to under one desire and need from another.Evolution.
    And One: to/two/too never deny your humanness lest One deny another their humanness , also in that 1-19 though of practice speak in nn of Us, also as ChairPerson of the committee, One may to within their One Voice fire them all nn freely walk on....save fore/for Grace to within One's weaknesses needs Be. Don't whip your Self into an unrecognizable Shape. Tim~>HuMan
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    One may to within their One Voice fire them all nn freely walk on....save fore/for Grace to within One's weaknesses needs Be. Don't whip your Self into an unrecognizable Shape.
    aie. i am close to this point. when they might only be wasting time, i shall be creating some more for myself alone.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    aie. i am close to this point. when they might only be wasting time, i shall be creating some more for myself alone.
    Yeah...interesting nn good observations, just be careful what you create that becomes mighty quickly nn believably other than You. Journal so as to keep "it" actual. I would often appear to be talkin to mySelf , so consistently nn freely test for what you know damn well that you would never could never think nn imagine to have said in nn of yourself. There are Friends ... Earth Angels ... mayhaps even consentual Lover/s amongst us in nn of our HuMan midst.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Re: Spell-Casting , Ritual and Majic for meeting ones needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Malasunto View Post
    I would like to learn a spell to rewind time back.
    Hello Dr. Malasunto.

Well, I have recommended reiki in your introductory topic. But I should also add this... When you love yourself enough, that love becomes eternal and indeed can correct the perfect life interpretation that you are. Everyone has a perfect life interpretation it's just at some point something stopped them from knowing it. Your perfect life interpretation can be seen in your mind as a geometric shape, or as a series impressions. One can see what corrections there are to make, there. Self love. Indeed when you flood the present with love the past can be rendered to a higher, more conscious understanding.

So your impressions of your perfect past can be found in now and realised outright. "Outright realisations" happen on Earth in the objective world. The past changes. Good luck. Olyris

Re: Spell-Casting , Ritual and Majic for meeting ones needs.

dr. malasunto? would you like to say how this is going...

Time Displacement

If you choose to work with Deities that are all related with time , then one's ability to think or ponder on how "what could have been or what has been" becomes more clearer.

Working with the great Goddess Astu has taught be much of this.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2