One thing I have learned overtime is that , that period of "totally forgetting" after casting is one of sublime importance , once it happened naturally and the results were spectacular .

I used to think that "feeding" or keep working on a ritual is very important (it is) , but so the crucial period of totally forgetting it.

therefore what I have noticed after much reflection is that , there are 2 distinct ways to work your ritual

(1) do it once and totally forget all about it

(2) keep at it and keep stoking it , till results are manifest.

Both of the ways have worked , now that has got me thinking if there are other ways to either expedite results (these 2 methods are already very well known and much talked about).

What it leads to is the fact that there might be other ways to have effective results for ritual magic.

What happens when you practice over the years is that , new forms and ideation (new door ways in the thought matrix) start opening and at this time , you start understanding that , do what feels right for the moment (acquired intuition) , this is what is commonly known as "making your own spells rather then getting them of the internet is more effective"

I'm starting to subscribe to that thought.