Thread: Violent Possession by Negative Entity - Pleading for Assistance (Victoria, Canada)

Exclamation Violent Possession by Negative Entity - Pleading for Assistance (Victoria, Canada)

Robert,

I had an intense experience this evening that has lead me to believe that I am possessed by a negative entity.

I've been aware of this entity for years, but didn't really believe in possession until tonight. I was breathing with a friend who is practiced with energy work. He was sending breath through my body and came up against some resistance between my third and fourth chakras. I told him that I was familiar with this block and that it had been around for years. It has caused quite a lot of anguish, at one point almost resulting in suicide. He started searching for the root of the resistance and he discovered an entity that was serpent like and slippery, words I have used to describe this thing to myself in the past (it can also be pointy, dragon-like, and scaly). He tried to contain it which incited incredible anger. It sent out long winding tendrils which grasped on to my arm and around my neck and head. This was unique as it had previously resided almost exclusively in my abdomen area. It started trying to evade his attempts to contain it and grew increasingly violent as if threatened.

I could go into much more detail but to make a long story short, it grew increasingly angry to the point where it was throwing my body around, contorting me into submissive positions, and toying with me while my friend looked on. I didn't feel fear in response to this. It was almost as though it was trying to remind me how well we had been co-existing and was trying to encourage me to remove my friend, the threat to our bond. It grew more violent when my friend drew closer. This culminated in him holding me down while my body thrashed around making crazy demon-like noises (snarls, teeth gnashing, snapping, clicking, hissing, growling). I was conscious the entire time in the background, but felt like this thing had completely taken control of my body. It had incredible strength. All demonstrations of violence were intended to assert its dominance, not necessarily to harm.

It has been around for decades and feels very rooted in me. Indeed it can be hard to tell it apart from myself. I cannot remember a time when it was not present on some level.

My friend recommended I read your book Practical Psychic Self Defense (which I am in the process of tackling tonight after this episode) and, while it contains a lot of enlightening information so far on what might be occurring for me, it seems geared more to small fry entities than what I feel I am potentially dealing with.

I am heading to Victoria, Canada in a couple of days and have received this MIB you could say from my higher self which informed me that part of my healing is to take place there by the ocean. I am sending a call out (or a plea) to you and your followers in the hopes that someone might have a contact for me on the West Coast that could help with safe exorcism or advisement. If not, I would be willing to accept any form of assistance or insight into this issue.

Having this experience witnessed by my friend was validating but also alarming. The entity does not appear to have ill wishes for me at this time. It seems to want to go back to the quiet parasitic relationship we have shared the past couple of years. It has wrecked intense psychological havoc in the past and my fear now is that it knows we are aware of it. I would like to take action before it does.

Thank you for your consideration.

Re: Violent Possession by Negative Entity - Pleading for Assistance (Victoria, Canada)

G'day,

I think we may have spoken already via skype or email recently.

Yes, I recommend you study my books, The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook, and, Energy Work.

These serpent like beings are very common neg parasites. You normally don't notice them, until you try to mess with them of course. They do not appear to be demonic in nature, but definitely snakelike reptilian. Humans appear to be a food source for them.

I recommend electrical grounding (grounded bed sheets, etc) regular mega salt baths, simple banishments and consecrations of effected areas, the daily use of violet fire, ointments and oils like Tiger Balm, and other countermeasures as necessary.

Mega salt baths and sleeping earthed are key to draining the neg energy away over time. This weakens the neg and (best case scenario) it should soon start looking for somewhere else to go if you keep up the pressure over the long term.

Passive draining type countermeasures are best, as to avoid confrontations.

peace, robert