Greetings

sorry to hear about your spook troubles. I certainly know how that is... First advise is dont sweat it so much. If the powers that be wanted the spook out it would be out or never let in to begin with. They are all to familiar with your predicament and are waiting to see how/when you will respond. Secondly if the spook really did all the things you claim im not so sure You should be the one researching it further, as it will only upset the spook more so. Sounds as it your friend my have some hidden talents he/she isnt quite aware of as yet and may be of greater assistance than they realize if well practiced and well read on the subject. It seems to me the spook put on a pretty big show for nothing if a real threat wasn't there. And in my experience they dont do that.
I would recommend passing for now on psychic self defense book and practice raising your energies through RB's New Energy Ways techniques, heavy energy work is the strongest strategy for shaking attachments that I am aware of. And well directed strong energies by third party can be very powerful. Any shake up on your routine is gonna piss it off. But you gotta start somewhere. best of luck.... and stay positive, no ugly self defeating self talk, no drinking alcohol, no self pleasuring, no lust filled or violent fantasies, no negative energies directed and anything what so ever. pray for assistance in the form of asking for instruction not direct aid. The idea is to brighten the light already in you.