Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

http://laughinguniverse.com/tag/sun-...tal-illnesses/

^^ here’s just a example of the sun gazing phenomena and mental health

^^ long term angels therapy sending gods light into the iris threw the pack of reiki angels

only available for those who are on there healing journey

it's been 10years already for me
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

you can get the pleiadians to correct the brain structure of
    Schizophrenia
    Autism
    Bad memory
    Chemical imbalances from drugs

Any other brain disorder

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

another key of mine is to get the illness to evolve the brain chemistry positively - with the help of the right meds - basically, it's the same as setting up a blast furnace (famous chemical reaction)... if you set the conditions right, you will achieve a new state of consciousness and elevated level of being. it is being a part of the ultimate evolutionary step. into the future, with all of this "we are not that sick!"...

control what music you listen too at this effects the quality of crystalline structures in your physical whole water body

Here some keys to schizophrenia that I have discovered: It takes WHITE LIGHT (you know what I mean) to convince all of those truth-knowing authories that you are for real about your life and time. In case where you can't be honest, it works to at least try. Schizophrenic people have overdeveloped conscience and so it is hard to trust them - the fear of course being reason itself. And of course, it is great to do a purpose with all of that divine grace you might like to know about...

Shamanic ways for healing psychic illnesses.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

I ran across this info several years ago in trying to help my daughter with her anxiety that was impacting her life.
    Anxiety can be healed threw reiki

I found that cigarettes used to treat anxiety only makes it worser you better off, off them