Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

A theory

When your on anti psychotics it numbs your consciousness so much that it is hard to have out of body experience. Use mugwort as medicine to hack threw the limitations of the anti psychotics (out of body experience inducing herb)

I know you will be zombie in the out of body state. That's when you materialize consciousness by saying awareness now clarity now to raise your consciousness above zombie consciousness concentration levels in that out of body state

You need access to the astral realm to access heaven to make a request to work with ashtar or pleiadians on your journey to removing your schizophrenia

Or you can work with a psychic and get he/she to access the heavenly dimensional layer
    to request ashtar and pleadians to operate on your brian

Note there is different types of mugwort. Make sure it's Artemisia vulgaris

Grow it in your garden. It's very expensive the plant dried material so you better of growing it to save money
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:41 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

My thoery

Doing Organic water over 3 liters a day for years

Maybe the cure for confusion in confused schizophrenic brains

In the long term

Clarity may come to those that drink lots of water
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 6th January 2020 at 01:13 AM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Actually I think it is a right to social apathy needed badly. If everyone could RELAX, everyone would not WORRY. Of course all rights are reserved by the individual and practice is accordingly.

4. Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Zinc said to cure schizophrenia

What evidence is there that zinc helps people with mental health problems?

Since the 1920s zinc has been known to play a role in mental health. Decades of research has found a link between taking zinc supplements and an improvement in the symptoms of schizophrenia, autism, ADHD and other mental health problems.Along with iron, zinc is the most common trace mineral in the body. Zinc is found in every one of our cells, and is needed for about 100 enzyme reactions. It’s vital for a healthy mind, immune system, reproductive system and more.

The World Health Organization says it is estimated that zinc deficiency affects about one-third of the world’s population. Although severe zinc deficiency is rare, mild-to-moderate zinc deficiency is quite common throughout the world. A lack of zinc can cause many health problems, including depression, impotence, lo

http://extrahappiness.com/happiness/?p=1877

There is a genetic condition called pyroluria where the body becomes deficient in zinc and b6 and an cause a zinc to copper imbalance. The symptoms that manifest from this have been incorrectly diagnosed as adhd, schizophrenia, autism, bipolar depression, to name a few. A simple urine test can determine if someone has pyroluria. The condition is reversed by taking physiological doses of zinc, b6 and other deficient minerals. Vitamin C can help flush out the excess copper in the body that has accumulated. There are only a couple of labs in the US that I am aware of that do the proper protocol for this test.

https://www.greatplainslaboratory.co...topyrrole-test

I ran across this info several years ago in trying to help my daughter with her anxiety that was impacting her life. I had the test done on her and she came back as high normal so she would definitely benefit from zinc and b6 supplementation, which she did for a while but wasn't consistent. Frankly it was a lot to ask of a teenager, already overwhelmed. But she didn't want to try any anti anxiety meds at that point. But the natural route wasn't helping because she wasn't taking the supplements consistently. But this post isn't about her. It's about zinc and zinc's role in mental illness. I just wanted to put this information out there for you about kryptopyrroluria. As well as to highlight the mineral copper and its role in mental illness, and how through a zinc deficiency or imbalance caused by genetics or diet can lead to a copper overload and result in mental illness symptoms. Copper is a trace mineral where a little is good and too much is not good.

I ran across this info several years ago in trying to help my daughter with her anxiety that was impacting her life.
    Anxiety can be healed threw reiki

I found that cigarettes used to treat anxiety only makes it worser you better off, off them

Shamanic ways for healing psychic illnesses.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

My intuition about food needs increased in about 1 or 2 years recently.

It works in a quite surprising way. For instance in the morning just after awake I have a picture of cranberries needed. So I try to find where I have cranberries, but I could not find it. So it says then that I need a little ginger. I knew where I had giner, so I took a bit - and it turned out cranberries where around the ginger.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

The shamanic state is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.

This knowledge alone preserves my mind from that defect - calling itself without reality when it is in fact with one.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The shamanic state is indistinguishable from schizophrenia.

This knowledge alone preserves my mind from that defect - calling itself without reality when it is in fact with one.
    The results would tell you which one you are going. A shaman is a person who sees much. Schizophrenic person is a shaman that sees way too much - at the moment.

Dumb would never call him(her)self a dump unless (s)he is proven externally to be so. Similarly, indeed you won't detect your schizophrenia unless you have been judged to be so (and you would believe in that). In fact, what is schizophrenia? And who decided that it is a negative thing?

Pray each night 10mins each night for 1 year. Ask your angels to talk to god about receiving the holy spirit. Your group of angels will talk to god and get god to bless you with the holy spirit

I heard the holy spirit can heal the mind of schizophrenia because god is one with your mind.

Imagine the body of god in alignment with your mind. God can over shadow your mind and work with it

Because god is the creator of humans he is the best person to fix your mind from schizophrenia. He is the ultimate fixer creator

It maybe difficult to get pleiadians to do the psychic surgery on the brain

Anything fixed on a mental level well change the chemical structures of your brain chemical makeup

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast