Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Forum members lets acknowledge that we are made of atoms. With mental illness the matter it's made of is negative brain wiring of the brain. That's what mental illness is made, of, negativity. If we annihilate negativity it will break down mental illness. Note, Read my Great White Secret thread. It teaches how to brake down negativity. Note ask angels to put gods light long term in all your drinks of spring water. Get a psychic to verify with the angels that this is actually happening, the water mixed with light, long term. Getting on medication is easy. Getting off medication isn't so easy but if you know what you’re doing like me it is actually an easy path. Getting sound is the secret to getting off the pills. If you not sound enough you will just guarantee to end up in hospital. Soul retrieval needs to be done. If not expect a psychic attack while lowering medication. Expect to be put back up on the pills. The meds block the feeling of splintered soul part. Appreciate medication for now, Many people have voices and entities are desperate and suicidal. Acknowledging and appreciating the medicine that saved your life by cheating suicide. Make it a practice to work with the medication and raise your vibration, Take a lie detector test to prove that you no longer have entities or voices to the psychiatric doctor, while finishing raising vibration completely. When raising vibration, stuff comes to the surface for healing. Get the Angels to heal what comes to the surface. This process can take many years. But it’s worth it. To be fully sound take yourself on a healing journey to become sound. Talk to the doctors Higher Self at the right time to puppet the doctor by saying yes to lowering medication. This can be achieved when you have obtained soundness. Dissolve schizophrenia threw raising vibration. Acknowledge that schizophrenia is only there at a lower vibration.

Vibrational Universe

The mental health system is part of the lower frequency umbrella of the universe. If you raise your vibration above you are no longer resonating under the vibration of the mental health patient frequency. The universe will open doors to you to be able to exit the mental health system lower medication

Niacin treatment can be a long term treatment substitute to psychiatric medication. Giving you access to lucid dreaming etc.

Psychiatric food medicine, that might actually cure your schizophrenia permanently for good you won’t have to take the pills for the rest of your life. Haven’t tried it ^ will do. This thread is for people with mental illness is a guide or a thread that can help break free from mental health system jail for those who are under it. Being grateful for medication it has a purpose. No voices means no suicide. No entities means freedom like those who do not have entities, while on medication. zombie consciousness makes the influence of the dark side no longer overwhelming at all mentally. I call it safe mode like a computer mode. Psychic protection. The psychiatric tranquilizers help have tranquillity or safeness. Protective toxins help keep you disconnecting into a safe place when you close your eyes. If the wounds are too strong- overwhelming you have the ability to disconnect.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/gaps-die...alances-255309
    ^ psychiatric food medicine to repair the brain, from schiziphrenia web link
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 14th May 2016 at 02:55 AM.

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

How to brake free from the chemical imbalanced brain jail

Get psychic surgery on the brain threw angels to perfect the brain to heal or restore & undo chemical imbalances

If you get confused while getting off the medication mentally this is what you do
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 15th May 2016 at 12:42 AM.

organic eggs with a runny yolk
    raw unpasteurised, unhomogenised, organic milk from a farm
    -homemade kefir made from organic farm milk
    raw, unpasteurised, unhomogenised butter
    organic vegetables
    cut down on organic fruit
    too much sugar
    have 1-2 pieces of fruit a day max
    have organic potatoes with skin peeled
    kumara
    fermented buckwheat
    fermented brown rice
    as your carb
    no gluten (no wheat)
    seafood ;/
    bone broth made from organic bones
    probiotics in supplements with a minimum of 25 to 50 billion bacteria a day
    fermented vegetables
    these are your fats: coconut oil, olive oil, flaxseed oil, unhomogenised, unpasteurised, raw organic butter
    nuts and seeds

I made a mistake

note it was the probiotic yogurt that made me feel f-ing profound good inside not the apple cider vinegar.

The divine loaded the probiotics with rich sources of gods light which really enhanced my spiritual wellbeing I never felt so good ever in my life

The divine were working with the probiotics

I remember the time when I use to be a smoker and the angels added rich love and light to the tobacco and it was probably the most best smoke I ever had
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 14th July 2016 at 04:01 AM.

Hi lord.of.the.now

I just want to say how happy I am for you to have come this far, I do really root for you to gain your strenth completely.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

my sister got me into the mental health food medicine

I will let you know how it goes, guys

6 ways of curing schizophrenia

1 psychic surgery on the brain, changing the brain structures
    2 healing schizophrenia on a mental level, what's been healed on a mental level will automatically change the structure of the brain
    3 curing the Gut
    4Transmuting schizophrenia my raising above it's vibration very possibly creating high frequency chemical imbalance(transmuting into positive voices)
    5 Sun Gazing the safe way getting a contract with the angels to send light to the pupils the get rid of mental illness long term angel therapy(avoiding sun damage to the iris, this way)
    6 powerful anti-psychotic vitamin Niacin treatment substitute to drug induced anti-psychotics
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th July 2017 at 11:09 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Transmuting schizophrenia my raising above it's vibration very possibly creating high frequency chemical imbalance(transmuting into positive voices)
    i have just attempted this method and the voices are already trying to remind me that i am a loser and out of life ("beyond life") kindly. im not btw.

I go to a club with people with mental illness.

i am diagnosed with it. i have carers come every week day for an hour or two. i am their shaman, though... and it's all thanks to the great white secret. mostly.

getting in contact with the pleiadian or ashtar alien mind angels are huminoid alien race

They would understand the brain much better then we humans do and so they will know how to cure the schizophrenic human brain structures on a brain level
    because they know the brain better,
    scientifically they have been around longer then us humans
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 7th March 2019 at 10:20 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

the key is to embrace the danger but keep that low-key... you've got to understand that 50% of people have only heard of the news.

it's not about what happens to them it's about what happens to you - well that's my version of it. olyris

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast