Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

A theory

When your on anti psychotics it numbs your consciousness so much that it is hard to have out of body experience. Use mugwort as medicine to hack threw the limitations of the anti psychotics (out of body experience inducing herb)

I know you will be zombie in the out of body state. That's when you materialize consciousness by saying awareness now clarity now to raise your consciousness above zombie consciousness concentration levels in that out of body state

You need access to the astral realm to access heaven to make a request to work with ashtar or pleiadians on your journey to removing your schizophrenia

Or you can work with a psychic and get he/she to access the heavenly dimensional layer
    to request ashtar and pleadians to operate on your brian

Note there is different types of mugwort. Make sure it's Artemisia vulgaris

Grow it in your garden. It's very expensive the plant dried material so you better of growing it to save money
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:41 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student