Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    therefore it can be slowly reduced under a psychiatrist
    All type of schizophrenia isn't the same , most if not all cases require life long medication.
    Quote above , exempts you , like I said this is all supervised under a licensed qualified physician so each case is taken differently and does not tell anyone to just immediately get off their medication.

Find yourself a shaman to work on issues for healing

Note, Being sound may take a couple of years but it's worth it. You would have to take yourself on a

raising vibration journey
    healing journey
    connecting journey

The fastest way I know how to raising vibration is...

aligning your vibration with archangel tarot deck

Laughing Yoga

Getting into the moment

Lesser exercises I do...

I do I self love in the mirror 10mins
    and Gratitude 10mins daily

How do you know your ready to get of the pills?

When your healing angels tell you its the right time to get of the pills,

thats when your ready

they know how sound you are when that day comes
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Now that we are on the same page , I'll put in my 2 cents , being telepathic this was a huge thing for me too , I had to be put on medication because I was hearing voices (you cannot tell if they are actual voices being put into your head or are coming into the brain instead).I feel much better now that it's all over , that way I can really empathize with your point of view . Good thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k

This song is directed at buzzcock. I hope you feel the online love. I hope you get sound threw my thread

in the mean time the pills bring in safety mentality

and help you function in reality, in the mean time
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 17th July 2017 at 09:48 PM.

there are few things to keep in mind
    You've got to get rid of schizophrenia brain structures to normal possibly threw psychic surgery under the pleiadian operation

Because if you lower your medication the brain gets confused and the brain can't sleep well because of the confusion

you've got to get rid of dark forces that may interfere with the detox they will possibly interfere

you've got to get rid of voices and anything that may overwhelm you off the tranquility safe ground of the medication

you need evidence for half a year to a whole year without voices ask to take a lie detector test for the psychiatrist to have a good detox attempt

your a cute character your name and your picture

just appreciating you buzzcock

what inspired me to make this thread to help those to free themselves from psychiatric medication prison

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast