Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Thanks for the help and advice
    Astral Projection = Epic

I made a mistake

note it was the probiotic yogurt that made me feel f-ing profound good inside not the apple cider vinegar.

The divine loaded the probiotics with rich sources of gods light which really enhanced my spiritual wellbeing I never felt so good ever in my life

The divine were working with the probiotics

I remember the time when I use to be a smoker and the angels added rich love and light to the tobacco and it was probably the most best smoke I ever had
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 14th July 2016 at 04:01 AM.

6 ways of curing schizophrenia

1 psychic surgery on the brain, changing the brain structures
    2 healing schizophrenia on a mental level, what's been healed on a mental level will automatically change the structure of the brain
    3 curing the Gut
    4Transmuting schizophrenia my raising above it's vibration very possibly creating high frequency chemical imbalance(transmuting into positive voices)
    5 Sun Gazing the safe way getting a contract with the angels to send light to the pupils the get rid of mental illness long term angel therapy(avoiding sun damage to the iris, this way)
    6 powerful anti-psychotic vitamin Niacin treatment substitute to drug induced anti-psychotics
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th July 2017 at 11:09 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

This is very very exciting stuff for me. I am obsessed about the eat dirt book when I am off the forum. off the forum in real life

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=cu...hrome&ie=UTF-8

It works like this. There has been research on people with bad gut health linked to diseases such as autism, depression skitzophrina. When you can cure your gut you cure you brain. It's a very grounded theory because the research done on this subject.

There is a big chance that you can cure you mental illness. I am guessing about 75% potential. This is very real, forum members. Very positive. This subject is all over my brain.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

I go to a club with people with mental illness. I want to get a role there so I can get the Alan car quit smoking book for people there that are brainwashed by tobacco. if you poison your body with tobacco you poison your mind. tobacco is really bad for the mental health. And was wanting to get 20 Alan car quit smoking books and 20 eat dirt book to cure people with mental illness in that department, I was wanting the universe to bring in money so I can fund the books for this club. I was wanting to do talks about it this subject.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

Mostly all the food they sell at the grocery store is poisonous for the gut. I only trust organic foods. They use anti-bacterial chemicals to keep the food have longer shelf life. They also put preservatives to make more money. The anti-bacterial properties ruins the positive bacteria in gut.

Lots of people everywhere are mentally sick because they eat food that is bad for their gut health. It's a hidden epidemic.

Have you ever noticed how some meat smells really bad. It’s because it's old meat in preservatives it's really bad for the vibrational and wellbeing.

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=ea...w=1265&bih=552
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th July 2017 at 11:06 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

http://laughinguniverse.com/tag/sun-...tal-illnesses/

^^ here’s just a example of the sun gazing phenomena and mental health

^^ long term angels therapy sending gods light into the iris threw the pack of reiki angels

only available for those who are on there healing journey

it's been 10years already for me

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Transmuting schizophrenia my raising above it's vibration very possibly creating high frequency chemical imbalance(transmuting into positive voices)
    i have just attempted this method and the voices are already trying to remind me that i am a loser and out of life ("beyond life") kindly. im not btw.

I go to a club with people with mental illness.

i am diagnosed with it. i have carers come every week day for an hour or two. i am their shaman, though... and it's all thanks to the great white secret. mostly.

what inspired me to make this thread to help those to free themselves from psychiatric medication prison

How do you know your ready to get of the pills?

When your healing angels tell you its the right time to get of the pills,

thats when your ready

they know how sound you are when that day comes

in the mean time the pills bring in safety mentality

and help you function in reality, in the mean time
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 17th July 2017 at 09:48 PM.

Talk to the doctors Higher Self at the right time to puppet the doctor by saying yes to lowering medication.
    i do this too.

I can't fully prove that it is reality. So basically it's a theory
    lol.

my theory is that the doctor will give up when it's time, like how a camel breaks when you put one more straw on it's back. i hope he knows what's coming, yep its the great white secret. <-- thats him soon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast