Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Zinc said to cure schizophrenia

What evidence is there that zinc helps people with mental health problems?

Since the 1920s zinc has been known to play a role in mental health. Decades of research has found a link between taking zinc supplements and an improvement in the symptoms of schizophrenia, autism, ADHD and other mental health problems.Along with iron, zinc is the most common trace mineral in the body. Zinc is found in every one of our cells, and is needed for about 100 enzyme reactions. It’s vital for a healthy mind, immune system, reproductive system and more.

The World Health Organization says it is estimated that zinc deficiency affects about one-third of the world’s population. Although severe zinc deficiency is rare, mild-to-moderate zinc deficiency is quite common throughout the world. A lack of zinc can cause many health problems, including depression, impotence, lo

http://extrahappiness.com/happiness/?p=1877
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

l.o.t.n i have finished with the great white secret, here are my insights:

neutral brain chemistry is physical, there are not others
    positive brain chemistry is emotional, there is a whiff of hope
    negative brain chemistry WAS mental, insanity is contagious (but not with me anymore)

i try to be clean and clear - that makes it impossible for others to infect me with psycho-inuendo, which is always making a very big mistake. that mistake is my advantage from here on. because the great white secret was indeed a secret,

getting in contact with the pleiadian or ashtar alien mind angels are huminoid alien race

They would understand the brain much better then we humans do and so they will know how to cure the schizophrenic human brain structures on a brain level
    because they know the brain better,
    scientifically they have been around longer then us humans
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 7th March 2019 at 10:20 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

the key is to embrace the danger but keep that low-key... you've got to understand that 50% of people have only heard of the news.

it's not about what happens to them it's about what happens to you - well that's my version of it. olyris

you can get the pleiadians to correct the brain structure of
    Schizophrenia
    Autism
    Bad memory
    Chemical imbalances from drugs

Any other brain disorder

another key of mine is to get the illness to evolve the brain chemistry positively - with the help of the right meds - basically, it's the same as setting up a blast furnace (famous chemical reaction)... if you set the conditions right, you will achieve a new state of consciousness and elevated level of being. it is being a part of the ultimate evolutionary step. into the future, with all of this "we are not that sick!"...

the next evolutionary step is to take god-awareness, plus the brain chemistry and the fact that some people are attention-positive (know something), and gradually forget about who is wrong. it is like religion and how jesus was a level up.

the meek shall inherit the earth...

there are few things to keep in mind
    You've got to get rid of schizophrenia brain structures to normal possibly threw psychic surgery under the pleiadian operation

Because if you lower your medication the brain gets confused and the brain can't sleep well because of the confusion

you've got to get rid of dark forces that may interfere with the detox they will possibly interfere

you've got to get rid of voices and anything that may overwhelm you off the tranquility safe ground of the medication

you need evidence for half a year to a whole year without voices ask to take a lie detector test for the psychiatrist to have a good detox attempt

the other thing you need to keep in mind is

when you detox your vibration is dropped your shield goes down making you vulnerable to psychic attacks

do the detox gently so you are in control

Ask the angel to force the vibration up if it drops from the detox let them supervise the vibration at all times
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:09 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast