Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

the other thing you need to keep in mind is

when you detox your vibration is dropped your shield goes down making you vulnerable to psychic attacks

do the detox gently so you are in control

Ask the angel to force the vibration up if it drops from the detox let them supervise the vibration at all times
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:09 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I always find going off medication is dreamy, but I am such a wild dream that it's best I take it gently and stay on them.

A theory

When your on anti psychotics it numbs your consciousness so much that it is hard to have out of body experience. Use mugwort as medicine to hack threw the limitations of the anti psychotics (out of body experience inducing herb)

I know you will be zombie in the out of body state. That's when you materialize consciousness by saying awareness now clarity now to raise your consciousness above zombie consciousness concentration levels in that out of body state

You need access to the astral realm to access heaven to make a request to work with ashtar or pleiadians on your journey to removing your schizophrenia

Or you can work with a psychic and get he/she to access the heavenly dimensional layer
    to request ashtar and pleadians to operate on your brian

Note there is different types of mugwort. Make sure it's Artemisia vulgaris

Grow it in your garden. It's very expensive the plant dried material so you better of growing it to save money
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:41 PM.

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

My thoery;

You can get the aliens to tamper with the meds to make it more effective anti psychotic treatment = mental health relief

^^ on the condition you have successfully connected to benevolent types

Also ask your angels to bless your meds like they do for blessing your meals how Christians do it

This will help you those who suffer this horrible illness

l.o.t.n i have finished with the great white secret, here are my insights:

neutral brain chemistry is physical, there are not others
    positive brain chemistry is emotional, there is a whiff of hope
    negative brain chemistry WAS mental, insanity is contagious (but not with me anymore)

i try to be clean and clear - that makes it impossible for others to infect me with psycho-inuendo, which is always making a very big mistake. that mistake is my advantage from here on. because the great white secret was indeed a secret,

google natural anti psychotics here is what it came out with

In 110 randomized controlled trials, evidence was found for glycine, sarcosine, N-acetylcysteine, some Chinese and ayurvedic herbs, ginkgo biloba, estradiol, and vitamin B6 to improve psychotic symptoms when added to antipsychotics.

My thoery

Doing Organic water over 3 liters a day for years

Maybe the cure for confusion in confused schizophrenic brains

In the long term

Clarity may come to those that drink lots of water
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 6th January 2020 at 01:13 AM.

Actually I think it is a right to social apathy needed badly. If everyone could RELAX, everyone would not WORRY. Of course all rights are reserved by the individual and practice is accordingly.

Someone that ascends by the fire element is called a "soul".
    Someone that ascends by the water element is called a "being".
    Someone that ascends by the air element is called a "presence".
    Someone that ascends by the earth element is called a "god".
    Someone that ascends by the fifth (fear and hope) element is called an "eminence" (or talent) - this much takes being perfectly human.

Someone that ascends by all elements is to be called their "name". And so, never mind the fire bug, it's just not in your name to.

edit: definition of aether: i want joy
    Last edited by olyris; 4th December 2020 at 03:00 PM.

the next evolutionary step is to take god-awareness, plus the brain chemistry and the fact that some people are attention-positive (know something), and gradually forget about who is wrong. it is like religion and how jesus was a level up.

the meek shall inherit the earth...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast