Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

Re: healing schizophrenia permanently, how to get of the pills

I always find going off medication is dreamy, but I am such a wild dream that it's best I take it gently and stay on them.

google natural anti psychotics here is what it came out with

In 110 randomized controlled trials, evidence was found for glycine, sarcosine, N-acetylcysteine, some Chinese and ayurvedic herbs, ginkgo biloba, estradiol, and vitamin B6 to improve psychotic symptoms when added to antipsychotics.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

getting hypnotized to block the voices by trusted hypnotherapist to get rid of voices

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Robert Bruce recommended remove weet and dairy products this profoundly improved cases with schizophrenia

control what music you listen too at this effects the quality of crystalline structures in your physical whole water body

Here some keys to schizophrenia that I have discovered: It takes WHITE LIGHT (you know what I mean) to convince all of those truth-knowing authories that you are for real about your life and time. In case where you can't be honest, it works to at least try. Schizophrenic people have overdeveloped conscience and so it is hard to trust them - the fear of course being reason itself. And of course, it is great to do a purpose with all of that divine grace you might like to know about...

when you receive psychic surgery on the brain by ashtar or pleiadians for removing schizophrenic brain structures you remove the source of schizophrenic spiritual experiences you don't trip unpleasant-ly anymore on your very own brain while lowering your medication

when you lower your medication too fast your body goes into shock because body and mind are one the mind gets a nasty reaction because of the reaction of the body

when the brain is fully made of liquid light on a cellar level(by drinking spring water long term). When the brain is fully made of love and
    light it's soo positive that it programs the hallucinogenical synapsis as love and light all parts of your brain.
    Liquid light contains on some levels a concentration of love within gods light on a DNA level.

Visualize the brain to be fully made of only love and light that's the goal.
    Read my great white secret thread. The high frequency schizophrenic hallucinations can only be high frequency hallucinations because the
    brain is made purely of love and light therefore the hallucination can only hallucinate to the spectrum of love and light. You
    may find the hallucinations will serve you instead will not work against you because the brain is fully
    made of love and light.

Schizophrenic brain structures maybe a instrument for the dead to have the ability to create a clairaudient situation
    because of the formation structure of your skitsizophrenic brain

If you find when you raise your vibration and attempt have high frequency skitsizophrenic hallucinations and dissolve your voices this means you
    don't have schizophrenia I will explain why. The nature of schizophrenia
    low or high frequency schizophrenia is continues act of hallucinating life long. If you find that you don't have positive voices
    (nothing at all) after your journey of raising your vibration this defies the act of having schizophrenia because the high
    frequency hallucinations should continue life long. If this is not
    happening this is a good sign to find out that you have a spiritual condition label as schizophrenia
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 5th January 2020 at 07:43 PM.

ASHTAR.jpg

^^ these guys know how to get rid of this illness. I have had connections with ashtar as a teenager i might still have them because i didn't turn away from the light they must still be there maybe inside myself i am not sure

The best way too connect to these guys is threw your angels all divine races are connected to heaven because the divine races are members of the light

My thoery;

You can get the aliens to tamper with the meds to make it more effective anti psychotic treatment = mental health relief

^^ on the condition you have successfully connected to benevolent types

Also ask your angels to bless your meds like they do for blessing your meals how Christians do it

This will help you those who suffer this horrible illness

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast