I definitely understand ia haha I face that issue a lot with my peers, never feel compelled to do anything you do not want to I promise I won't take it harsh. I understand we're all humans and have our own things that sometimes take priority! thank you for taking the time to express that and I'll speak to you whenever you are available to be spoken to

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Hi Qess,

When you express yourself like this...speek to you soon...and then you put up a new video...I feel obligated to comment on that..what I do not want to do...or feel forced to do....I will say something when the signal comes to do so... not on your expectations after you put up a new video...I hope you will hear this in right way...it might sound harsh but I just want to be clear that I do not want you to feel that I neglect you after you have done something I have asked for...to post videos here as I am not out on the net at all...but here.

If I had commented your video it would mean that I try to change you...and that is not what I want to do.

Love
ia