This is just a part of a dream I had. I was with a spirit guide and I asked her about the "green planet". She showed me what I believe to be Uranus, and what I saw was this: I could see it was indeed the green planet I'd asked about but there was an outer ring of purple and black swirling together, superimposed over the planet. And then there were two outer rings of fire superimposed over the planet. These rings spread until the entire planet burst into flames. I got excited and showed my friend who was with me.

I don't understand the meaning of it.

I woke up, and looked up Uranus. It is a green planet, the same one I saw in my dream. I had a feeling it was astrologically important to me. So I looked up the main astrological influence of Uranus. It correlated with the subtle feeling I've had recently that I'm on the verge of a massive, life-changing event, but I felt somewhat fearful because I have no idea what's about to happen to me or how I will deal with it. At the same time, it feels exciting (and I did get excited in the dream so it can't be that bad). lol

Any insights? I specifically don't understand the swirling black and purple or the rings of fire, and I don't understand why the planet would burst into flames. I realise it's symbolic, but all insights are welcome.

TIA.