Thread: Repeated Unintentional OBEs

1. Repeated Unintentional OBEs

I did a number on my finger to start and was prescribed vicodin. Well,I use the vicodin to sleep because the pain is too intense otherwise. However, the past 4 nights I've been having OBE's constantly. At first I thought I was possed. I couldn't move, from SP, but at the time I didn't know, and it felt as if my legs were being lifted, then my body, until I was levitating. Eventually I awoke myself and freaked out. Then, the next few nights it kept happening no matter what I did. Last night I counted 7 times in a row. I'd get the vibration, the paralysis, and the high pitch ringing. Then I'd jolt myself awake and try again to go just asleep because I need to get up at 5am and at this point it was already 1. I used to be able to do this when I was a kid, but it went away. Until now. I've also been able to use and access my chakras more easily now because of this. I'm not blind in my obe's, it isn't hard to move around, and it happens so easily it's getting annoying! I love the idea that I can access the astral plane, and believe me now that I know I'll do it when I can, but not when I'm trying to sleep for work. If I could get some explanation on how to control when this happens, why its happening so easily, and is it induced because of my vicodin. The vicodin is 10-325 and I take 2 to sleep. Thanks! Also, I've been able to lucid dream about 60% of the time I tried and the mind awake body asleep around 40% of the time, but never like this. Thanks again everyone.

Blog Entries

Re: Repeated Unintentional OBEs

This is not surprising, as it facilitates the 'turning off' of some of your faculties. However, you may find that the quality of your experiences deteriorate as your sensory overlay begins to filter into your dreaming mind. They may become bizarre and unreal. If it happens, don't be scared or surprised, you're not going 'anywhere bad'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.