Thread: TUMMO Meditation

TUMMO Meditation

¡Hi, all..!

A very useful meditation routine is TUMMO Meditation. Its practitioners are able of to sit naked onto ice blocks, melt them and even dry wet bed covers placed over their shoulders.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002.../09-tummo.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiJvD2BPOhA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y76FfQRSmHc

This is a solution for Earth sites where weather conditions makes life hard done low temperatures.

Pd.:
    And a solution for certain countries where its government prosecutes hard tax policies related to natural gas supply, like at Argentina (at southern end of America Continent), with increments nearing 2000%. Unfortunately, meditation is away from its educational programs.
    http://bariloche2000.com/noticias/le...n-el-gas/98987

My best regards,
    Ángel

Re: TUMMO Meditation

I shrink at the thought of this fierce meditation.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

I don't able of to manage body energies at the point of practitioners shown at videos (I'm very very far, I must to recognize it), but I'm able of to exert suitable control driving my attention and overcoming coldness sensations. I think is the first step in order to get dominion of this technique.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Bliss of Inner Fire, it's written by some Lama. This isn't really all that hard. So the idea is to sort of ignite the chi in your blood which sounds strange, or gross, among other things.. I think it's better to take it in steps, so the breathing techniques don't have to be followed to the letter just about 75-85% and set intent. The one that worked best for me causes serious bliss sensations along with the heat and i've read that a heel under the perineum can help push this meditation along but I can't sit comfortably in half-lotus. The first steps I had to master were only basic meditation rules I didn't know prior to jumping into this.

Very interesting. You think there is also a meditation were you will feel cool for hot climates?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Very interesting. You think there is also a meditation were you will feel cool for hot climates?
    Run your energy in an opposite loop, so up the front of your body and down the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Run your energy in an opposite loop, so up the front of your body and down the back.
    nice idea

It's not so much an idea as much as it will work if you do it.