Thread: Excited to die?

Question Excited to die?

Title pretty much says it all. For whatever reason and for the longest time I've been excited to die. I just want to see what it's like. I'm not a religious person at all but I'm very excited to see what happens. I do believe in Astral Projection (that's why I'm on this fourm in the first place.) I just can't wait to find out what happens. Is it weird looking forward to dying? I feel like it'll just be so nice and peaceful without daily dramas like being late or forgetting homework. Anyway, my question is; is it normal to feel this way? Is anyone else out there looking forward to the day they pass? Not in a phsycotic kind of way, but just kind of like to see what happens and what it's like.

PLEASE NOTE: Those of you who are worried, do not be, I'm not going to kill myself. I feel no interest in doing such a thing and still have stuff that I want to do.

Re: Excited to die?

this is quite alright to feel, your mind is undergoing speculation and consequentially the idea generates interest and excitement , I'd be excited to die too (to see what happens next) , but then again there's that thought that it's just "end game" , you die and that's that and nothing more to it.Just empty black darkness and cessation of consciousness and nothing more.

so I'm 50/50 on this one because the chance of one thing happening are just as good as the other.

Blog Entries

I used to feel that way (excitement at 'what might be next'. That wore off.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

From what Ive gathered over the years, I would temper my excitement if I were you. Unless you are of course a REAL sweetheart. I mean a REAL sweet heart not just a put on. And not just sometimes but all the time to most everybody. If you are in the right place spiritually by that I mean virtuous, as opposed to base and selfish-ishy , hey my hats off to you. Really BRAVO, if you consistently put others needs before yours, ect. ect... Sheeeiittt your good to go baby. Thats my experience ahhhh OvEr-ThEre.

Personally I've failed waaaaaay to many "tests" to be excited about the prospect anymore. Lots of Personal work for me to do before Im ready .
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Yes, I have probably failed some of the tests as well. I'm interested to hear what you've experienced over the years

My experience on this is that to die you canĀ“t do anything to develop your energy, you have to go down into materia to be able to work with to expand your energy/knowledge....so when I did get this info I has started to understand life on earth more and I am happy to be here, to be able to do some difference on the energy....right or wrong but it sure has helped me to value life more on this side.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce