Thread: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

1. Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

Is it possible to shrink your astral body and move around like ant man or is this only possible in Lucid dreaming?

2. Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

Yes, the astral body is quite maliable. That being said, you can also discard the astral body altogether and explore like that.
    Here's another challenge if you care, divide your astral body in say at first two(since I've found that the easiest), and then do individual experiences, being both fully aware in both, then either, and then return them to one unit, what did you discover?

3. Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

now that would be something wouldn't it! I could shrink one and keep one at my height and move around and experience different things. Do you think it's possible to visit a virtual reality in the astral body? for instance if someone is using an oculus rift to play a game, I could go inside the game through the astral body?

4. Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

I could shrink one and keep one at my height and move around and experience different things.
    Ikr! Very cool idea. There is alot of creative leeway in APing. The experiences can be so profound too.

Do you think it's possible to visit a virtual reality in the astral body? for instance if someone is using an oculus rift to play a game, I could go inside the game through the astral body?
    In my own testing, I found it easier to create a simulation and dive in from there rather than go to the physical game.

I found that it takes a particular amount of concentration(sharp and stable), clear vision(or discernment), to penetrate to the physical from an astral body, trouble-shoot if you loose clarity(how to regain it, not fall asleep, etc.). It is very rewarding if you so choose(playing with physical from astral). Also, if going into a game is anything like browsing forums or checking email via astral body, you should be able to access the game regardless if there is someone playing the game or not...hmm. I'm not too familiar with the game, but maybe if you have the window open, and use that as a conduit(mostly as an aid to overcome limiting beliefs rather than the actual need of the computer to be on inorder to access the game).

That being said, my experience on astral hacking is akin to a drop in the ocean of possibilities. The biggest obstacle would be the belief set carried(such as doubt, mindset, etc.), than anything physical/astral.

Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

Not sure about Astral Projection but shrinking or expanding can be done in Phasing (mental projection). Not sure if it requires energy but it seems to work better for me when I have more energy.

FYI, in advanced traveling, one can travel in scale (size) as well as distance or time. Go visit the quantum scale, its kind of fun.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

6. Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

thank you for the info, I never knew you could get into the internet through the astral plane. The possibilities seem endless. One thing i'd like to try one day [i'm a beginner so that day is a long ways away] is to visit someone's mind when they are having a psychedelic trip through AP and see if I can see what that person sees.

7. Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

Quote Originally Posted by wstein View Post
    Not sure about Astral Projection but shrinking or expanding can be done in Phasing (mental projection). Not sure if it requires energy but it seems to work better for me when I have more energy.

FYI, in advanced traveling, one can travel in scale (size) as well as distance or time. Go visit the quantum scale, its kind of fun.
    wow, what does the quantum scale look like?

Re: Can you shrink yourself in Astral Projection?

Q: What does space look like? A: It depends on where you are.

What is fun about it for me is that time is not strictly unidirectional. Things that have happened don't necessarily stay happened. If you drop a glass and break it here, that's it. If you do something similar 'down' there, you can 'undo' it (with a bit of work). Beings thusly are more relaxed about stuff that happens.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)