Thread: Back at it again?

Question Back at it again?

For the past few months I haven't been trying to astral project. In fact, I haven't even been meditating. This isn't new, I tend to lose interest in trying to astral project when I've been trying for a few weeks and don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. I know that's not good, and I wish I could push through it but I start to find it very difficult to find the will will power to put in my earphones, find either a guided meditation or binaural beats, lay down and clear my mind. Don't get me wrong, whenever I don't want to try to astral project it dosen't mean I don't want to astral project. I would love to do it more than anything!

Whenever I have a guided meditation on I start to think about the persons voice and what he/she says. However, I always seem to get the best results out of guided meditations which frustrates me because I would just rather to listen to binaural beats.

Anyway, when I do want to start meditating again, it's not like a little thought, it's a big urge! I feel weird in my chest when I think about it (kind of like when you see someone you have a crush on, just not quite as intense.) Its a desire to start trying again and I find it very hard to take my mind off of it. Is this my guides pushing me back on track? Or just my mind coming back to an idea I've put on hold?

Re: Back at it again?

Hi StrawHatPro,
    It feels like your higher self trying to remind you of your path and sending you the love/urge you need to keep going....at the same time your mind/ego keeping you not to develop, becasue of it´s "death"
    but this is only an illusion and you have to dare to push throw....go for the meditation and make it a routine to do it every day even if only for few minutes, this is to show that you are in charge.
    Good Luck and Keep Up The Good Work

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Re: Back at it again?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi StrawHatPro,
    It feels like your higher self trying to remind you of your path and sending you the love/urge you need to keep going....at the same time your mind/ego keeping you not to develop, becasue of it´s "death"
    but this is only an illusion and you have to dare to push throw....go for the meditation and make it a routine to do it every day even if only for few minutes, this is to show that you are in charge.
    Good Luck and Keep Up The Good Work

Love
    ia
    Thank you very much for the reply! I will keep on trying and this time I'll push through it! Making it a routine sounds like a good idea.